Post YOUR Coupe here
By Greasedmonkey
a_CoUpE wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:all that niftyness under the hood and no header??

haha man i cna go pic up a free one from a homiee by liek 249 n 1960 but im to lazy to make the drive

Shist I dont blame you...thats along ways away!!! but still....
By jdmtuned231
a_CoUpE wrote:woo hitin up the track tonight :woot:

And the results???
By Greasedmonkey
#78180 slower than he expected?
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:slower than he expected?

damn lol i been busy, nah never had a chance to make it out something came up with the family :(
By Greasedmonkey
#79029 Send me a PM on a price to do a D cover. I want to add some spice to my daily. That and the black paint is chipping off.
By a_CoUpE
#81475 well the time has come! i have a dialy now and im tearing this beast down and rebuilding it the right way!! 8)

cant wait to get started!!! :thumb:

ill keep it updated with pics!!
By Greasedmonkey
#81514 What did you get as a daily?
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:What did you get as a daily?

a POS gas guzzalin 05 pontiac grand prix we have had it forever just no one drives it. haha
By a_CoUpE
#88571 so basically the car is going under the knife or has been under the knife for a few month now progress is slow, i have other things going on, but here is what it looked like before.

that was basically about 3-4months ago, the mayday meet.

as of about a month ago here was my progress:
getting everything tore down and out the way.

and as of this past sunday this is what i got:
got the engine out and started cuting up the harness, more pics as i progress. :thumb:

teasers:

thanks for looking, and if your to dumb to tell whats going on in the pics, im doing a wire tuck haha. and post what you want it dont hurt ma feelings lolol
By jdmtuned231
#88619 Holy crap that is hideous. LOL. I'm joking. I said that because you said to post what we want, it won't hurt your feelings. Seriously though, progress is looking good. Keep us updated. Are you going to get your bumper painted? Just curious. Keep us in the know.
By a_CoUpE
jdmtuned231 wrote:Holy crap that is hideous. LOL. I'm joking. I said that because you said to post what we want, it won't hurt your feelings. Seriously though, progress is looking good. Keep us updated. Are you going to get your bumper painted? Just curious. Keep us in the know.

LOL that was mainly for my local forum, haha and yeah im in the proccess of hunting down a purple front bumper since im not getting paint for while.
By jdmtuned231
#88671 well definitely a big congrats to you man. good work and keep it up.
By a_CoUpE
#89690 update after today:

:thumb:
more pics as i progress
By Greasedmonkey
#89717 Is that the motor you were trying to sell? Looking good!
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:Is that the motor you were trying to sell? Looking good!

yeah, but i decided to just keep it. :thumb: