Post YOUR Coupe here
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:Thats pretty sweet. Ill have to meet up with you one day and check out your shit.

yeah, on my own stuff i have little mess ups haha and get lazy to fix them but on others nothing but all star! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#76223 Thats good to hear! How is the car coming along. Figure out what cams you have?
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:Thats good to hear! How is the car coming along. Figure out what cams you have?

nah not yet, but my reserched has stoped lol not really trippen on them haha
By Greasedmonkey
#76231 They work and work well so its all good.
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:They work and work well so its all good.

chea haha, so what you gonna do with the rebuild?
By Greasedmonkey
#76288 For my daily, it will make it back to the way it was.
By a_CoUpE
#76698 Image
finnal product!

By VegasCivic
#76712 Cool idea but you only did a small section :? cover that...cover! :lol:
By a_CoUpE
VegasCivic wrote:Cool idea but you only did a small section :? cover that...cover! :lol:

i didnt wnana do the whole cover for some reason i liek it how it is haha
By Greasedmonkey
#76724 that looks fuckin sweet!!
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:that looks fuckin sweet!!

thanks man.

lol everyone on honda tech thinks its gonna catch fire LOL!
By Greasedmonkey
#76779 Because they are all flamers!!! Honda-tech is full of haters. Very few actual good people now days.

Why would it catch fire?
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:Because they are all flamers!!! Honda-tech is full of haters. Very few actual good people now days.

Why would it catch fire?

yeah lol they make me laugh tho.

i guess cause the wrapers are paper and the motor gets hot? lolol but im not stupid the fire was the main issue i was aware of.
By Grat
#76825 saw this on ht. very unique :thumb: ....i like it.

might i make a suggestion. now that the wrappers are on, shoot the whole thing will high temp clear coat. put about 3 or 4 coats on. should help the wrappers stay down.....or in the case not catch on fire lol :D
By a_CoUpE
Grat wrote:saw this on ht. very unique :thumb: ....i like it.

might i make a suggestion. now that the wrappers are on, shoot the whole thing will high temp clear coat. put about 3 or 4 coats on. should help the wrappers stay down.....or in the case not catch on fire lol :D

yeah imma prolly come out with a v2 here soon lol just to see what else i can doo :D