Post YOUR Coupe here
By Greasedmonkey
#70548 this saturday? the 20th? Crap, I dont think I can make that one. I have to replace and alt and battery. and finish cleaning the crap outta my car from IKE.
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:this saturday? the 20th? Crap, I dont think I can make that one. I have to replace and alt and battery. and finish cleaning the crap outta my car from IKE.

yeah, man im all over H-I and there is a meet at bear creek park comeing up i belive.
By Greasedmonkey
#70927 whats your name on there?
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:whats your name on there?

Aralliius

but the site being hella slow lol
By Greasedmonkey
#71055 It always seems slow to me...
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:It always seems slow to me...

on my end its not always slow, just lately after the hurricane.
By Greasedmonkey
#71101 Yep, i think thats what it is. I saw the call out you got. When I get my other hatch running We should run. Id like to see how I would do against your strage mysterious mods you dont know you have.
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:Yep, i think thats what it is. I saw the call out you got. When I get my other hatch running We should run. Id like to see how I would do against your strage mysterious mods you dont know you have.

yeah, haha after that run with vision like 3 other people wnana run mee like wtflip lol im no race acar :P

yeha just LMK when you doo :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#71255 I found the cams if you want to check them out too.
By a_CoUpE
#76003 so im no longer on si's as of like earlyer this week.
i was on rota group n's in all black, car did look right.
so i traded + cash for some si's but both sets of wheels have had fat tires so im higher than i was before :(
ill get pics asap :thumb:
By a_CoUpE
#76017 pics! :thumb:

EDIT: the name on the bumper reads aralliius, its my screen name on a local board :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#76021 Love the valve cover. it would match my car. Did you do it?
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:Love the valve cover. it would match my car. Did you do it?

chea every valve cover i post is my work :thumb:

i got something else in the work ;)
By Greasedmonkey
#76100 You need to let me know what paint it is you used for that green cover. Once I get my car back and running, I want to paint the cover.
By a_CoUpE
Greasedmonkey wrote:You need to let me know what paint it is you used for that green cover. Once I get my car back and running, I want to paint the cover.

trade me plus cash!! lolol :thumb: