Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ej2-B16a
#35392 Figured I might as well start one of these.

Engine

JDM B16a
Greddy 4-2-1 Headers
AEM CAI Hybrid
2 .25 Inch Piping
Revolution muffler

Suspension/Brakes

Tokiko HP shocks
Tien S Tech's
Cusco front upper strut
Tenabe rear upper strut
Aftermarket Calipers
Oem Drums

Exterior

JDM EG6 Headlights
Amber corners
Aftermarket tail lights
VIS Carbon Fiber hood
Motegi Racing 16" rims
Falken 205/40/16 tires

Interior

Type R Replica shiftnob
Sparco 3 point harness
Poineer speakers
Oem steats/dash/panels

Just got piping done, and got the exhaust canted out to the side a bit.
Really sounds/looks clean!
I really feel all the damn air that the lame 1 inch stock piping was restricting. WHOAA it sounds really nice,

Heres the setup so far

Greddy 4-2-1 headers

2 3/4 in piping

Revolution muffler :thumb:

Pics coming soon. (waitin to get some oem tail lights b4 I take them cuz those damn ricey shits really embarres me :hehe: )
Last edited by Ej2-B16a on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
By JMan8108
#35393 Are you going boost? If not why the 2 3/4" piping?
By Ej2-B16a
#35394 Im going boost, and are you trippin?

w/ boost the minimum you should have is 2 1/2

usally 3 inch is what you need for boost..

This setup is just temporary (still saving for the turbo) I got it all planned out, discussed it with the people that are gonna sell me the turbo, i should be putting down close to 260-280 whp :) And definetly will need 3''
By Greasedmonkey
Ej2-B16a wrote:Just got piping done, and got the exhaust canted out to the side a bit.
Really sounds/looks clean!
I really feel all the damn air that the lame 1 inch stock piping was restricting. WHOAA it sounds really nice,

Heres the setup so far

Greddy 4-2-1 headers

2 3/4 in piping

Revolution muffler :thumb:

Pics coming soon. (waitin to get some oem tail lights b4 I take them cuz those damn ricey shits really embarres me :hehe: )

LOL where do you hide the other Header?? I had 2.25 inch piping on mine with a muffler most likely close to yours and it was hella loud. Did you put a resonator or anything like that on it?
By JMan8108
Ej2-B16a wrote:Im going boost, and are you trippin?

w/ boost the minimum you should have is 2 1/2

usally 3 inch is what you need for boost..

This setup is just temporary (still saving for the turbo) I got it all planned out, discussed it with the people that are gonna sell me the turbo, i should be putting down close to 260-280 whp :) And definetly will need 3''

I am trippin?

Actually if you would've done your research 3" is not always the best option for boost. With low boost setups on small turbos, ocasionally depending on the setup, 3" exhausts can cause boost spikes. Although rare, it does happen.
By teal_dx
JMan8108 wrote:Are you going boost? If not why the 2 3/4" piping?

lol yeah read the above again, he's not 'trippin' because you didn't mention anything about boost when saying 2 3/4" exhaust. He was trying to make sure you weren't putting the wrong exhaust on your car.

what turbo will you be running?
By Ej2-B16a
#35415 Im buying this because I know what im buying.. It's a little starter turbo kit off ebay just to get used to boost, Plus I don't plan on staying on boost forever so im just gonna buy a small cheap one and just boost the living shit out of it, trying to reach atleast 280 whp :hehe:

But even if your not going boost, it really isnt bad running 2 . 25, Im running it now with bolt-on's and it feels VERY FUCKING NICE (excuse the language).

(Greasedmonkey) No I didnt put shit man, :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: so fucking loud lol its sexual. backfires like a bitch, shit sounds like killer B's when vtec engages :lol: . Definetly pics coming soon...
By Ej2-B16a
#35420 Edit* Heat wrap coming up very soon. Already bought just need to rip the Heady's off and wrap em
By Ej2-B16a
#35508 Image

Theres the picture of the muffler, You cant really tell that its very canted out, but yup.... this was today. also pics of the new falken 40 series tires coming up soon
By JLau
#35544 Isn't this what the Garage is for? Anyway, why didn't you do a new shoot? These are all pics in your other threads.

:edit: Why is the front lip screwed on like that?
By Ej2-B16a
#35602 Cuz I need a new bumper, All the clips are missing + Pointless to buy the clips cuz most of the cut in plastic piece of the bumper where the clips are clamped on, they are all ripped,detiriorated and like messed up.. I need a new front bumper anyways cuz of that mean chip that I have
By boostjunkie
Ej2-B16a wrote:Im buying this because I know what im buying.. It's a little starter turbo kit off ebay just to get used to boost, Plus I don't plan on staying on boost forever so im just gonna buy a small cheap one and just boost the living shit out of it, trying to reach atleast 280 whp

Dont waste your cash on an Ebay 'starter' turbo kit, most are junk and are way more of a headache then anything else. Boost is like crack, once you get a taste your going to want more........ so spend some extra cash and do it right the 1st time.
By LowTEC-Derbo
boostjunkie wrote:
Ej2-B16a wrote:Im buying this because I know what im buying.. It's a little starter turbo kit off ebay just to get used to boost, Plus I don't plan on staying on boost forever so im just gonna buy a small cheap one and just boost the living shit out of it, trying to reach atleast 280 whp

Dont waste your cash on an Ebay 'starter' turbo kit, most are junk and are way more of a headache then anything else. Boost is like crack, once you get a taste your going to want more........ so spend some extra cash and do it right the 1st time.

omg you are right. I thought after i blew my stock sohc i would go B, but nope i built the D instead hahahaha. Now on to a bigger motor.
By Ej2-B16a
#35633 My motor isnt in top shape anyways, My intentions are not to blow on a damn gt 47-88 lol
By Greasedmonkey
#35653 whats a GT 47 88? never heard of that. And did they really put your exhaust on with your car lifted like that?