Post YOUR Coupe here
By Hoodride94
#319731 Heres my 94 dx I paid 500 bucks for it last oct it had 217xxx miles and no clutch (i got it from a tow yard I worked for) took it with no clutch to get smogged anf past with flying colors :thumb: it had a smashed hood and trunk a broken driver side head light and corner and smashed fender I went to a pick n pull and got everything I needed for the front for I think 150 bucks and it was matched my color I put 14s on it I paid 50 bucks for them my buddy gave me the center caps and I just got a trunk for it it was rattle can black so I sanded it down and put it on but need to paint it now its the stock purple lol but my plans are to slam it paint the hood roof and trunk black an maybe do a mini me swap it has a d15b7 oh and its a 5speed anyways ill post more pics later and keep updating when I do things to it thanks for lettin me in this site has helped so much already thanks guys heres a couple of bad phone pics

Last edited by Hoodride94 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By EJ1_MK
#319738 Looks like a clean start, nice fresh looking paint for an Aztec Green coupe. Those are becoming harder and harder to find in my area that aren't all messed up so your very lucky.

Love my DX it gets great MPG and is nice and fun to drive. With the little mods that it has.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Hoodride94
#319754 Thanks dude! Yeah its got dings and dents the trunk was hit pretty good like a pole or something but its all good i love this thing! 1.5! :headbang:
By Hoodride94
#319842 Some more pics

Oh and getting these in a trade for my steelies! Im going to repaint them
Image :jerkbow:
Last edited by Hoodride94 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hoodride94
#319851 Thanks homie! Yeah im gonna fix that now lol I was wondering why everyone has there plates off new pics to come yall! & I want your feed back on colors for the wheels I dunno im keeping it teal I may paint hood trunk and roof black so yeah let me know thanks
By Punksz6
#319883 :thumb:
By Hoodride94
#319891 So my brother woke me up this morning and tells me someone stole your radio!!! :x well I do live in the hood fuck it life goes on....the shitty thing they broke the tabs on the dash so ill see if theres a way to fix it this is the 2nd time in a year and they had the balls to do it in the drive way fuckers
By Punksz6
#319901 Dam sorry to hear Bro!! You should setup a type of camera sytem to catch the low lifes!! Put in a crappy stereo and see if it happens again.. :x
By Hoodride94
#319908 Chumps yo work your ass off try and get a good night sleep then punk ass people steal your shit :x but yea I like your idea dude I might go for it and try it I would love to smack a crackhead one time
By Uknterror
#319931 Take the face plate off when you go home/friends house, usually deters about 60% of the thieves......Sucks man, glad mine sits in a storage unit
By Hoodride94
#319938 I learned that the first time dude haha last night I had the faceplate off they took it out of the glovebox!!!!! Fuckers! The funny thing I have the rear deck off with no speakers then only two in the doors no sub or amp lol how the fuck???
By Punksz6
Hoodride94 wrote:Chumps yo work your ass off try and get a good night sleep then punk ass people steal your shit :x but yea I like your idea dude I might go for it and try it I would love to smack a crackhead one time

Dam Crackheads!!
By Hoodride94
#320802 update y'all ROTAS should be in my hands by Friday! WHOOP! :thumb: