Post YOUR Coupe here
By teal_dx
#318981 Nice transformation so far!! The car is too clean for the rusted hood IMO but like you said, it's yours :thumb:
The picture in the rain made me wonder if you had ever considered clearing the rusted part of the hood to make it shiny like the rest of the paint? Here's a cleared rusted hood: http://i.imgur.com/tCRtN.jpg
By toxiclows
#319013 yes the hood is going to get cleared. I just did it i am going to wait a few more days until it gets a little rustier and clear it for looks and protection.
By rootbeer_eg
#319030 i like the rusted hood , kinda partial to mine more than my colour matched hood

looks good sofar keep it up :thumb: :thumb:
By toxiclows
#319108 Yeah I was thinking about that. The hood is pretty much crap anyhow. It is all dented and I had to grind out a good amount of plastic filler ( bondo) to get it to metal. Apparently from what I found on Honda tech. The guy who owned this car had it looking pretty nice and then a tow truck backed into it. I needs pass side fender. And theropod. Isn't really useable. So I will prob get another hood. I have the paint. Just have to find the time and the patience to sand her down and fix all the dents. That the cigs don't show. Maybe this winter. When the first snow flies. And I it my stock rims back on. And my car is ugly. I will be motivated enough to. Straighten the body and have her in primer and sealer. Work on her on and off all winter. And spray her before spring. Then throw my rims back on. And enjoy. The. Shiny goodness,k