Post YOUR Coupe here
By JDMD15B
#318423 well i picked up this coupe about 2 months ago. trade my lifted k5 for it cause gas was killing me.
it already had a b16a2 swap with horrible stock mounts. there are a couple dents in the hood from the valve cover hitting. its got ebay coil over sleeves and fat fives with burnt down tires. but im workin on polished meshes for it! (ill post pics of them when i finish one)
By JDMD15B
#318425 ive done a few things since i got the car. i traded the fat fives to a buddy of my for a set of steelies, some 13" rota slip replicas and all my body work done on the eg2 and my 70 elcamino when i get them ready. the header had 2 cracks at the flange so i welded them back put my fiances wheels on it and got an alignment. the alignment was horrible when i got it. also added and ex lip and amber corners. and spoon replica mirrors.
took this on in the back upi cam of a mercedes while i was at work
also night shaded the tail lights
then it was time to get rid of the uglyness that was the engine bay. i had green paint layin around for a while back so i sprayed the valve cover. sold the skunk2 mani and put my aebs mani on. has direct port nitrous spider in the back. :wink: and bought a legit spoon kevlar plug wire cover. put one a golden eagle fuel rail, adjustable fpr, my gsr strut bar and my legit hks super mega flow filter and some innovative 75a mounts
Last edited by JDMD15B on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
By JDMD15B
#318426 when i got the car it had been wrecked (hence the flat black paint and black rad support). who ever put it back together put an integra air bag in it and left a giant hole on the pass side. so i picked up an el cheapo ebay wheel from a buddy of mine and put it in. also installed a monster tach with shift light cause the stock tach was way way off. did a lil bit of tuning with a buddy so i put in the wide band and fuel pressure gauge as well.
btw the steering wheel was hideously faded when i got it so i polished it.
By JDMD15B
#318428 about a month ago i was on the way to work and a tractor trailer decided i was the car to pull out in front of. :x i slammed on the brakes and the pedal hit the floor. i ended up pullin the parkin brake down shifting and stopping in the median luckily with no damage. turns out my front right brake line blew out when i hit the brakes. :( the truck driver got out and said "i thought youd be able to stop." yea me too buddy! :x so called a friend of mine to tow the car to the carage so i could fix it when i got off. well the fucktard tryed to back the car on the trailor and ripped the exhaust off the car. litteraly! :x he called me and said its a little bent.. it was all laying in the back seat when he dropped the car off.(i can put pics of the old and new exhaust up tomorrow i was too pissed to take pics at the time) but here it is all in the air ready for new exhaust.
i was bored today and got talked into doing a wire tuck on the car. its a bit more of a project than i thought but heres what i got done today.
im gonna work on it more tomorrow but heres what i got today.
the plan for the car is a nice daily with enough ass to get out of its own way. right now its a b16a2 with inline pro valves, valve springs, and retainers, aebs intake mani, itr tb, hondata intake gasket, inline pro stage1 turbo cams (will trade for itr, ctr or other all motor cams.) and a stock bottom end light flywheel comp stage 4 6 puck clutch and gsr trans. plannin on a 85mm 11.8:1 b20 vtec soon just need pistons and bearings
By JDMD15B
#318648 ive done some more work on the wire tuck still havent finished it but hopefully itll be done soon.
still got the engine harness to do.
By JDMD15B
#319364 little update havent had much time to work on the car cause im gettin married on suday. but ive gotten a some work done. since im doin the wire tuck i am relocating the battery to the trunk. i got the emergency kill switch installed. so that when i take the car to the track it will be legal.
when i was running my battery wire from the trunk the starter i decided to go ahead and do some old skool weight reduction while i was at it.
but the good thing about how i did it is when i put the door sill back inplace you cant tell.

i also finished the engine harness. i just need to install it ill take pics of that tomorrow and postem up.
By JDMD15B
#319925 well i tied the knot sunday.
havent gotten to work on my coupe any yet but heres the pic of the engine harness.
By Uknterror
#319930 Congrats man! Alot of stuff going on at once haha. What made you decide to take off the skunk 2 intake mani?
By JDMD15B
#319937 thanks man. yea been pretty busy. the skunk2 doesnt flow as well as the aebs, and the aebs has a direct port nitrous setup already in it and i wanna put the car on nitrous so i went ahead and switched them out.
By Punksz6
#320057 Congrats!! :thumb:
By JDMD15B
Punksz6 wrote:Congrats!! :thumb:

thank you
By JDMD15B
#321044 got the engine harness in and started the car today.heres some pics of the harness after it was ran
i also put in my new over flow i made out of a moster can. looks cool and itll give me more work to do when i shave the bay.
also got the kill switch workin. gonna start reassembly thursday hopin to have it back together soon.
By JDMD15B
#321697 its finally startin to look like a car again. got the dash put back in and installed a jdm console and arm rest. also put the lights and front bumper on. got my little helper with me to put the dash in.
went ahead and wired in my direct port kit while i had the car apart
drilled the steering wheel and put the button for the nitrous int the wheel. gonna leave the horn button out so its a lil more unsuspecting. i hid all the lines and the solenoids and put the arming switch in the glove box.
made my own rear diffuser cause im broke and cant afford to buy one. got it put on the bumper just gotta cut the holes.
By Uknterror
#321700 Good stuff man, keep it coming!