Post YOUR Coupe here
By civicexracer
#316218 As I said in my new member intro, I own a '95 EX Coupe that I built for autox.
Here some pictures of it.. Just pulling some from my facebook.

While I'm here, this is my '91 Si. It's purpose built for the same class as my '95. This one is a good bit faster than my '95 though.

Annnd I guess I'll show my daily driver, a '99 EX. Few mods, nothing crazy at all. Just something to make it a little mor enjoyable around town.
sitting with my '95 which has the street wheel/tire setup on in the pic
By civicexracer
#316247 I have a million videos lol

Here's some in-car video from this years Maryland Pro Solo which I took first place in STC. My biggest win to date.
http://youtu.be/_PheMuibtpY

Video from a regional event
http://youtu.be/8mGEfZmJ5SQ

I haven't done much with my '95 this season. Here's a video from a Novice school I instructed at.
http://youtu.be/WGq8omqNFtg
By crazy-88
#321172 this is what I want to do!
By rtegra92
#321208 awesome , love to see a fellow autoxer, i would like to have grafix on my car this year, lours look really good, being an autoxer how did you go about getting sponsers?
By civicexracer
rtegra92 wrote:awesome , love to see a fellow autoxer, i would like to have grafix on my car this year, lours look really good, being an autoxer how did you go about getting sponsers?

Sorry I missed this. The sponsors/owners of the companies run with my SCCA region and they have become good friends of mine. Best way to become sponsored is to become noticed. Get yourself out there and make a name for yourself. Obviously winning some stuff helps but it isn't always everything. Generally speaking though, it's not very easy to get sponsored.
By Fada Blayne
#325312 wats ur suspension setup if you dont mind me asking?
By civicexracer
#325320 The black '95 has Ground Control coilovers and re-valved Koni Yellows from TrueChoice for the 600lb/in front and 800lb/in rear Eibach spring rates. Along with a 22mm rear ITR sway bar, Function 7 real lower control arms, Ground Control extended top mounts all around, and a few other goodies.

The red '91 Si has Koni Yellow Sports with Ground Control coilovers using Hypercoil 450lb/in front and 550lb/in rear springs. I'll be running a staggered spring rate setup this season with FL 600lb/in, FR 550lb/in, LR 550lb/in and RR 500lb/in spring rates, all Hypercoil springs. It has a Suspension Techniques adjustable 22mm rear sway bar and a few other goodies. It'll be dropped a tiny bit more with the addition of front AMR extended top mounts, Skunk2 Pro Series S Plus front camber kit, SPC rear camber kit, and a bunch of other goodies before the season starts.
By Fada Blayne
civicexracer wrote:The black '95 has Ground Control coilovers and re-valved Koni Yellows from TrueChoice for the 600lb/in front and 800lb/in rear Eibach spring rates. Along with a 22mm rear ITR sway bar, Function 7 real lower control arms, Ground Control extended top mounts all around, and a few other goodies.

The red '91 Si has Koni Yellow Sports with Ground Control coilovers using Hypercoil 450lb/in front and 550lb/in rear springs. I'll be running a staggered spring rate setup this season with FL 600lb/in, FR 550lb/in, LR 550lb/in and RR 500lb/in spring rates, all Hypercoil springs. It has a Suspension Techniques adjustable 22mm rear sway bar and a few other goodies. It'll be dropped a tiny bit more with the addition of front AMR extended top mounts, Skunk2 Pro Series S Plus front camber kit, SPC rear camber kit, and a bunch of other goodies before the season starts.

:thumb:

planning on getting 400lb/in F and 450lb/in R for mine. want to go higher but I think it may be a bit too harsh for a daily :( :?
Del Sol 24mm front sway bar along with the WhiteLine 22mm Rear
By civicexracer
#325452 Yeah personally for a street car I wouldn't go anything over 400lb/in in the rear. When the previous owner of my '91 Si first bought the car, it had 400f/440r. Which wasn't that bad on the streets but part of that is the Si hatch has almost no weight in the rear. If I were to ever put coilovers on my daily driver, the most I'd put in the rear is 250. Mainly because the roads I drive on every day are complete sh*t. But also because a 300/250 setup would be WAY more than enough for me to have fun on the streets. I do well enough handling wise with my super soft Tokico lowering springs lol.

GL with your setup.
By AGPEJ1
#329079 reallly diggin your si, looks like a blast to drive.
By DuckIt
#329085 edit because i failed.