Post YOUR Coupe here
By 86ccord
#314068 Well, been lurking for a few now, posted a welcome thread. Also started to do a little bit of work on the car so i decided to create a build thread!

Give everyone a quick history on what ive created. (you can also find it on the welcome newbie section..basically the same thread!)

Well it all started when I was 16 I purchased my first Honda

1986 Honda Accord LX-i

This is when I picked it up

This is what it turned into..

Up next was a 100% stock unmolested 1999 FBP EM1

This is before i sold it.

Then I had a 93 Del Sol Si

Just recently got rid of a 1997 Nissan Hardbody

annnnnnnnnnndddd now the current project/daily driver

1995 Honda Civic Coupe EJ1

All stock! Ive always liked this body style way better than any other civic

By 86ccord
#314069 few more pictures of it cleaned up.

Current mods...

Fogs
HID's
Short shift
SR intake
Shaved painted valve cover(will get pictures soon)
Si wheels

Next on the list of things coming up

Suspension
exhaust
wheels&Tires
New hood
By TrailerTrash
#314077 looks great man :thumb:

love that hardbody :hehe:
By Punksz6
#314115 Nice!! :thumb:
By choness2004
#314125 I love EJ's!!! Are those alloys standard? I know they come on the Jazz/Fit
By 86ccord
familyEGuy23 wrote:Looks like a good start :thumb:
Drop it! :hehe:

Thanks man! keep calm the suspension is on the way!!! :D

TrailerTrash wrote:looks great man :thumb:

love that hardbody :hehe:

Thanks buddy! I loved the hardbody, it just it was so damn uncomfortable to drive, so i ditched it. lol

Punksz6 wrote:Nice!! :thumb:

Thanks! :hehe:

choness2004 wrote:I love EJ's!!! Are those alloys standard? I know they come on the Jazz/Fit

yyyyeeeaaahhhh! I love EJ's too! No on the alloys, they come off of the USDM 99-00 Civic Si (EM1)
By 86ccord
#321564 while ive been waiting on my coilovers to roll off the ups truck, i decided to clean up the civic and take some nice photos. Hopefully have some more when my parts finally show up! lol

Enjoy!

By 86ccord
#321874 okkkaaayyyyy! coilover came in the other day so i took advantage of this nice Georgia weather to put them on!

Suspension info: Megan Racing street series coilover
Wheel&Tire setup: 15 inch Stock Si wheels. 195-55-15 tires.

During the install, I found that the suspension was very easy to remove and install. Unlike all the other civics and accords ive owned ive always had to fight with it. lol

Feedback on suspension. Not bad at all.. still waiting on the suspension to break in so i can finally adjust it for my liking. Then i will give final critique.

On to the pictures! (dont mind my half assed half washed car pictures.. :/ )

By Uknterror
#321905 Everything is so clean! haha
By 86ccord
Uknterror wrote:Everything is so clean! haha

thanks man, that's the onlly way i ride!
By Punksz6
#321921 :thumb:
By 86ccord
Punksz6 wrote::thumb:

Thanks man!

now that it's settled the car is dumped! "so low my dashboard scrapes the ground" haha.. but even dumped the car rides great!
By onibakagaijin
#321972 very nice and very very clean. Mine seems like a dust/dirt magnet no matter what I do. Props on keepin her so dang clean
By 86ccord
onibakagaijin wrote:very nice and very very clean. Mine seems like a dust/dirt magnet no matter what I do. Props on keepin her so dang clean

thanks buddy! This car doesnt attract dust and dirt like my EM1 did... but im not going to complain! haha... then again i wash and detail it once a week so it doesnt have time to get too dirty!