Post YOUR Coupe here
By lmlp640r
Lubosh wrote:nice coupe :thumb:

Thanks!

So I'm glad I got some pictures with the lip on, because literally one day after installing it, it was murdered. I was driving through some pretty heavy rain, so it was introduced to some unseen bumps and potholes. After splashing through many puddles, one of them decided to steal my lip but my bumper fought back. I went back and found this :cry:

By Punksz6
#332297 Dam Sorry to about the lip. I hate the rain..
By lmlp640r
#332467 So I went ahead and did something crazy... let my cousins loose on my fat fives. More pics later!

By Punksz6
#332472 Nice, I see a bunch of different colors. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#332488 looks like easter time!
By lmlp640r
#332633 Well here's an output shot with my bowing fixed

Gotta love that blue..

And my interior lighting, finally got a picture. Gotta replace those ugly grey floormats.

By Punksz6
#332659 Man I need to get some retorfited lights. LoL Looks really nice. :thumb:
By 93sihatchguy
#332672 Did you do the projectors yourself or did you buy them already retrofitted? Nice progress by the way.
By lmlp640r
Punksz6 wrote:Man I need to get some retorfited lights. LoL Looks really nice. :thumb:

Thanks! They are awesome.

93sihatchguy wrote:Did you do the projectors yourself or did you buy them already retrofitted? Nice progress by the way.

Thanks man. Yeah I did them myself, it was really easy to do after I got the parts and figured out what I was looking at.
By lmlp640r
#332807 Got my foglight LED's in. They're not too bright but I think they look a lot better.

By lmlp640r
#333419 I think I am just going to put my oversized tires back on my fat fives and save some money, so that means my ride height needs to go up. Since I need to adjust it anyway, I figured why not drop it first.

So here it is, Rokkor coilovers turned all the way down on 185/65/R14

My camera was giving me issues so excuse the blurry pictures.

I can say for sure though that I am going to turn these up as soon as I can. I couldnt drive down my street over 15 mph without scraping. I'm not sure if it was my wheels or the coilovers or my car on the ground but it didn't sound healthy :thumbdown: Also I went from a decently smooth ride to bounce bounce bounce.. it's kind of amusing riding like that :lol:
By lmlp640r
#333420 Well my arms are sore now but after way too much wrenching I got the front coilovers raised almost to the max.

Here's the front

and I raised the rear

And thanks to EH2_andy for making my new sig! Image
By lmlp640r
#333462 Messing around with my mom's camera I found it has adjustable exposure times, so I took a few night pics

Someone drove in front of me as the picture was taking :lol:

By TrailerTrash
#333463 lookin good.

coilovers look/sound like a half decent investment. you defiantly have me considering a set of them vs a 200 set of lowering springs that im not even sure will lower my sedan where i want it
By lmlp640r
TrailerTrash wrote:lookin good.

coilovers look/sound like a half decent investment. you defiantly have me considering a set of them vs a 200 set of lowering springs that im not even sure will lower my sedan where i want it

Yep, it's nice to be able to adjust it whenever you want, even if it can be a pain. You also have to invest in a lifetime alignment though.