Post YOUR Coupe here
By eg-guy
lmlp640r wrote:I went from a decently smooth ride to bounce bounce bounce.. it's kind of amusing riding like that :lol:

Extended tophats will give you some extra suspension travel so your not bouncing on bumpstops at that ride height.

Looking good. I want your headlights :thumb:
By lmlp640r
eg-guy wrote:
lmlp640r wrote:I went from a decently smooth ride to bounce bounce bounce.. it's kind of amusing riding like that :lol:

Extended tophats will give you some extra suspension travel so your not bouncing on bumpstops at that ride height.

Looking good. I want your headlights :thumb:

Very true, I would for sure invest in those if I kept my car this low. And thanks, but go get your own projectors! :lol:

I've been getting a little more aquainted with camera settings. Still pretty amateur but I'm having fun with them

By lmlp640r
#338884 Wow it's been too long. I'll try to fill in what I've done the last few months.

I painted my valve cover and exahust manifold cover

Also sprayed a few light coats of nightshade on my foglight covers

I got a new bike, my 90 Katana next to my new 03 SV650S

I'm planning on storing my coupe for winter, so I got a 98 CR-V. And it's a five speed! Finally I'm driving stick...

And finally put on those crazy rims! Signiatures on the rims are from my cousins that painted them.

(I know, my car desperately needs to be waxed)