Post YOUR Coupe here
By EinarR
#312020 Hi everybody!

Managed to get a hold of an EJ2. They are quite rare around here, and most of them are a bit run down. Same is the case with mine.

Anyway..according to the papers its a 94 model 1,5 US model. 5 speed stick shift.
Story of it is that it was imported to Germany sometime in the 90s and imported to Norway in 07. It was stock until it got here, then it was fittted with LSD doorhinges, a Buddy club 2 kit, cat back exhaust and lowering springs. Also some vinyl stickers were added on the sides, and the trunk lid was cleaned (really shitty work) :x

The previous owner crashed it up front and left it sitting in his yard for almost 3 years. Needless to say..it needs a lot of love.. :)

Will try to post most of the work I do on it and I propably will ask a few questions.
By EinarR
#312022 A few pictures from when I picked it up.

By EinarR
#312024 Started to break it down. As you can see its quite a bit of rust, but not too bad. Also removed all of the interior. Seatbrackets needs welding.
LSD hinges..
How it sits now
By 95kuope
#312031 wow that's gonna be a lot of work de-ricing lol

but good find & hopefully u bring her back to life real nice GL
By Punksz6
#312041 Nice, yeah just de-rice it and it should be good. Keep us posted on this project! :thumb:
By EinarR
#312393 De-rice continues..got off the useless LSD hinges.
Positive surprice! Not much rust in the doors. :D
By 1ACarlos
#312519 Good find
By EinarR
#314691 Hi guys! Been a busy summer so havent had a lot of wrenchtime on the car, but I,ve fixed my garage for the winter and ordered a few parts though! :)

Garage as it sits now. Still have to fix a few minor stuff, but moving the car here this weekend!

Coilovers. Missing the O-rings..

New radiator and black taillights..I love them!

Engine cosmetics..not sure if I will give it a coat of paint yet..think I will wait until the rest is done before I decide.
By 86ccord
#314742 Hell yea! Looks like some good progress! Keep the wheels, after a good cleaning maybe some paint they will look good!
By Punksz6
#314761 :thumb:
By EinarR
#314904 Thanks guys! :) I will keep the wheels..getting a company to powdercoat them together with the valve cover.
Got some more stuff done today....

Radiator, plastic shield in front and underneath, battery holder and a few other things gone. Radiator was gone to shit..it just crumbled! :eh:
Then I got some stuff done at the rear. Ripped out everything in the boot. Sadly I forgot to take a picture of the contents, but the previous owner had put a beachtowel under the spare tire..aaaand that held a gallon of water at least! :x
Luckily not so much rust and no holes so easy fix! :)
Sometime ago it has been hit at the rear..at first I thought that it was just putty to seal the rear light, but sadly it was another crappy repair..oh well..
Also removed the ditributor..any ideas on buffing aluminium parts?
By lmlp640r
#315005 I'd love to see more pictures of those black tail lights on your car. I'm trying to decide which to get, I'm not happy with the ones I have now.
By crazy-88
#316715 keep up the good work. all those parts should look good in there.
By brandoff88
#316751 damn do work son, i love when people take run down cars and breathe new life back into them, should look awesome when your done :thumb: