Post YOUR Coupe here
By EJay2
#307574 Not much but something ....here is my pride and joy
Skunk2 coilovers (2 inch drop)
Skunk2 camber kit (negative as possible)
Manga flow exhaust system -__-
35% tint in front two windows
30% tint on back
Type r lip
Rota grid v 15x8 0 offset (painted white)
Foggys (painted black)

Journey started bout two yrs ago, bought the car off a girl who was going to junk it....I bought it off her for 500$ (epic win)
The car was ver heating....ready to shit the bed...
I swapped out the engine and put the same stock engine but one wit fewer miles 90k....couldn't add something faster cuz I didn't hav the funds :(

When I first bought her....

One of the first things I did was add some ugly headlights....( it was back in my ricer days...don't judge me)

Tinted the windows and painted the calipers and brake drum red

Put in a magnaflow exhaust system....(regret it til this day)

Came to my senses and replaced the headlights...

Hids and foggys

Got my hands on some si's
Clean...:-D

Painted foggys and type r lip

Coilovers skunk2

Slammed!!!

Rota grid v 15x8 0 offset

Had them painted white...

Had to get the skunk2 camber kit....that 0 offset was no fun...(also rolled the fenders)

this is what she looks lik today
What do u guys think???
Last edited by EJay2 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By teal_dx
#307584 Clean car, I like the mods :thumb:

Those grids look a lot deeper in white! Not sure how the roads are in your area, but I think with aggressive wheels like that, the car would look better dropped another inch or so. Not sure if you want to get into rolling your fenders or not though.
By EJay2
teal_dx wrote:Clean car, I like the mods :thumb:

Those grids look a lot deeper in white! Not sure how the roads are in your area, but I think with aggressive wheels like that, the car would look better dropped another inch or so. Not sure if you want to get into rolling your fenders or not though.

thanks...
I actually already rolled the fenders ....and I'm planing on dropping it more but right now I hav it lik this cuz I hav to get an alignment....and the roads here in mass suck...
By dbrooks
#307592 Looks good! I agree with teal.... those look SUPER deep in white.
By EJay2
dbrooks wrote:Looks good! I agree with teal.... those look SUPER deep in white.

Thanks....yea it's a 3 inch lip I believe...it was a pain making them fit but I did it....and I love it
By JohnRM
#307608 Just an opinion: It would look a lot nicer with maybe 2 inches lower and more negative camber all around. The 0 offset is craaaazy!
By fatcoupe
#307616 looks amazin...love those rims! they look sick in white! :thumb:
By Wicked
#307622 You should have the suspension at your final ride height before you get an alignment. The moment you go to drop it again the alignment you got done is gonna become out of alignment and your gonna need another.
By Punksz6
#307628 great work :thumb:
By EJay2
Wicked wrote:You should have the suspension at your final ride height before you get an alignment. The moment you go to drop it again the alignment you got done is gonna become out of alignment and your gonna need another.

Really??? I didn't think it would matter since theyre coilovers...thanks for the heads up
By 1ACarlos
#307716 Awesome car.