Post YOUR Coupe here
By brandoff88
#320388 awesome dude, i know how that feels, and im 95 % done on mine after a year or so off the road, and i did it all while unemployed haha! wish you luck man :thumb:
By 95kuope
#320389 thanks
By onibakagaijin
#320417 Nice and clean, plus I've gotta say all these teal rides are growing on me.
By Punksz6
#320436 Glad to hear from you, and can't wait to see pics :thumb:
By 95kuope
#322105 well car is up & running still small issues hope to have resolve b4 end of the yr & then I'm focus on doing the engine bay w a wire & tuck babe & getting a few things powder coated. keeping finger cross.
By 95kuope
#322186 thanks

I'm currently focusing on dressing up the bay i want to wire & brake tuck & hopefully have it shave & painted as well get a few things powder coated.
By nateski
95kuope wrote:thanks

I'm currently focusing on dressing up the bay i want to wire & brake tuck & hopefully have it shave & painted as well get a few things powder coated.

I was also thinking of doing a wire tuck but just haven't got to it yet. good luck though cant wait to see how it comes out.
By 95kuope
#322977 This what happen today

Bald tires, snowing condition, Yonkers hills + parked car =

I'm just gonna order the passwordjdm fenders w the side markers cut out $169.99 for both
By nateski
95kuope wrote:This what happen today

Bald tires, snowing condition, Yonkers hills + parked car =

I'm just gonna order the passwordjdm fenders w the side markers cut out $169.99 for both

really good idea! :thumb:
By 95kuope
#323211 well I have the passwordjdm fenders on order & just an hr into the new year old man hits my car on driver side & rips my mirror & hits my driver side fender. only charge the old man $100 bucks to cover for the mirror since the psdjdm fenders are sold in pair. last night i just purchase some spoon replicas mirrors used for $50 bucks & they guy threw in a broadway mirror & also brought a s2000 clutch master cylinder w line to add the my collection of parts for the shave/tuck bay.

This is my small update & hope to have some progress pics in the upcoming weeks as I'm collecting parts hope to get a few more parts to start the engine bay...
By 95kuope
#324243 Got some parts in & some still on order

In pic:
Passwordjdm fenders
15x7.5 et32 konig maxx wheels
Skunk2 alpha radiator

Not in pic:
Side makers
Skunk2 intake manifold (currently getting powdercoated)
Skunk2 alpha throttle body (currently getting powdercoated)
Passwordjdm magnetic drain plug
Chasebays brake booster delete (on order)
Wire-worx engine harness (on order)
Brake lines & all the fittings (on order)
Battery relocate kit (on order)
Fuel line tuck (on order)
Hasport motor mounts (on order)
Skunk2 radiator hoses (on order)

Yes I'm currently going to be shaving & tucking the engine bay.
By Punksz6
#324264 Nice parts!! :thumb:
By 95kuope
#330471 been awhile I posted here, I've been busy on facebook page :)

here small update:

got my wheels & tires mounted...

WHEELS: konig Maxxim 15x7.5 +32

TIRES: Hankook Ventus V2 Concept 195/50/15

LUGS: Zerg Industry 12x1.5 Neo Chrome

as you can see I have install the Password:jdm fenders & side markers. I also have a set of retorfitted headlights I plan on installing over the weekend
[/img]