Post YOUR Coupe here
By 1ACarlos
#308867 Looks great
By jefferydclark
#309016 Image

this was taking this passed sunday at TRP in Mount Juliet by a guy named Jake. he did a good job. makes my bay look pretty awesome.
By b20_link
jefferydclark wrote:Image

this was taking this passed sunday at TRP in Mount Juliet by a guy named Jake. he did a good job. makes my bay look pretty awesome.

:jawdrop: looks sick yo ...
By jefferydclark
#309371 so this weekend i pulled the LS swap out of my buddys car. it was seized up so i brought it home and broke it down.

turns out it only had 1 spun bearing. all the others were close but i'm going to replace it anyway so it doesnt matter either way. i found a crank for 50 bucks that i'll be going to check out this weekend.
By fago88
#310405 engine bay is ultra clean :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By jefferydclark
#312532 sooooo....been of the forum for few like a month and got alot to update about.

first off i changed my mind about the LS. sold it to my buddy for what i paid for it and then decided to go ZC boost!!!

right now its on 12 psi. mods are as follows

DSM 450's,
garret M24 turbo(thunderbird turbo)
RS STYLE bov
2 1/2" intercooler piping
small front mount
tial wastegate
log style manifold
GM 3 bar map sensor
phearable basemap(temporary)

dont have any before pictures because i cant find my chord to my computer but here are some shots taken at the music city car meet last week.

from here i've got some wiring to do in my bay and random things here and there before the next meet. also planning on doing a b18b1 rod/z6 piston combo for my zc. should be enough to hold a reliable 250-275 hp atleast.
By Punksz6
#312538 Love the pics :thumb:
By fago88
#312642 sicker than just sick...sickness :thumb:
By jefferydclark
#316384 so, sad news. last week someone tried stealing my coupe. stole my battery, cd's, tire warranties, license plate, registration, busted my ignition all to hell....to top that off my trans messed up...i think its just the throwout bearing but it still sucks. pulling the trans tonight or tomorrow so ill post pictures up then.
By leonsel
#316452 That sucks man, that kind of sh*t doesn't really happen over here luckily. Good luck with it all. Coupe does look good :thumb:
By Punksz6
#316469 Sorry to hear, man they stole your warranties can you see if you can catch whoever it was if they try to use them? Or is there no way to find out?
By jefferydclark
#339643 so its been a LONG time since I've posted...the ZC spun a bearing the day it was almost stolen so I built a y7 bottom end and slapped a z6 head on it, bought Neptune RTP and I've ran 18-26psi over the last year with no problems. about 3 months ago I got tired of the car and sold it to my brother....needless to say I was sickened a week after so I've been trying to buy it back ever since until last week! I GOT MY CAR BACK!!!!. its nasty so I just pulled the civic in to the garage over the weekend to redo the engine bay and engine for the 2014 season. i'll post pictures up later to show my progress.

i'm just glad I got the car back.
By Apexracing
#339650 Quite the story! Welcome back :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#339657 welcome back dude :thumb: