Skunk 2 2 1/2" exhaust.

INTERIOR:
Del Sol Bucket Seats
PWJDM shift knob
PWJDM shift boot
short throw shifter
optional audio console
stock black interior
Last edited by jefferydclark on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
By ToviEj1
#303749 Engine bay looks like a mint with that all white motor lol looks good, nust be a pain to keep clean though.
By jefferydclark
ToviEj1 wrote:Engine bay looks like a mint with that all white motor lol looks good, nust be a pain to keep clean though.

its really not that bad. the only problem i have had thus far with it is when i dropped the motor in i had to use a 3 bolt post like on a Z6 but on the ZC the mount holes are crooked leaving the mount crooked...i built the engine for boost so it had a crazy clutch in it and after a week that mount busted(these things are filled with rusty looking green fluid) and that got all over my bay and my engine. that stuff cooked on to the block instantly. got a few kinks to fix before i do one more good clean on it and it will stay white easily.
By Punksz6
#303756 Nice!! :thumb:
By johnnymck7
Punksz6 wrote:Nice!! :thumb:

X2
By dbrooks
#303764 That looks great! I love the color :thumb:
By fatcoupe
#303770 that looks sick...is it a special paint thats easier to keep clean? or just basic engine paint?
By jefferydclark
fatcoupe wrote:that looks sick...is it a special paint thats easier to keep clean? or just basic engine paint?

nope...just engine paint. it helps alot when you have no oil leaks and exhaust leaks. the engine only has about 600 miles on it. i keep a can of engine paint in my trunk just in case it needs a little TLC before i show it off anywhere...havent had to use it yet though ;)
By Chambers
#303777 Looks nice, your brave doing white on the engine and trans.
By 1ACarlos
#303852 Awesome coupe
By jefferydclark
#303985 here is just a few pics of what my car looked like when i started my build.

here is my bay...gross

here is the car

picture of parts i was replacing.

cut off the old support and put a new one on
welded some holes
b16 headstuds for my ZC
By EJ1_MK
#304046 Car looks good man.
By jefferydclark
#306003 so the other day i had to do a waterpump on my car(seal got smashed somehow) so i decided to take my valve cover off to retime it the easy way. i painted my valve cover while it was off...it turned out decent.