Post YOUR Coupe here
By jefferydclark
ihavesol93 wrote:gonna be a beast. I'm not a big fan of d series but by the looks of it, your pulling it off like a champ.

yeah most people aren't really in to d series..I've had b series and rode in some h series swapped cars. all of my d series have pulled on those other setups. I love the other engines but for "streetable" power, you cant beat the price of a built/boosted D series vs the others. my last setup put 263/262 down at the wheels and that's with an ebay turbo kit and the bov opening up at full boost. not saying much for my area but there aren't any local guys keeping up with it. there is one about finished that'll toast my d16 but that's why i'm building it over winter :-P
By jefferydclark
#340201 Image
so got a delta 272-2. blox cam is going up for sale
By jefferydclark
#340442 ive been waiting 2 weeks for my brian crower springs to come in and decided to contact my supplier and I put the wrong info on my debit card! crap!!! now they'll be here next week.

I'm for sure pulling the engine this week and i'm going to get everything apart and ready to send to the machine shop.
By jefferydclark
#340629 got the engine out today and started body work!!

By jefferydclark
#340987 Image
made it extended shock towers
By TrailerTrash
#340994 I literally just did the exact same thing for my coupe. well actually i did the exact same thing again :lol:

i like where this is going keep it up and more pics!
By jefferydclark
TrailerTrash wrote:I literally just did the exact same thing for my coupe. well actually i did the exact same thing again :lol:

i like where this is going keep it up and more pics!

yeah I'll have a lot more updates coming soon. I cant do much on my build til I get all my parts sourced. funds are getting low lol
By jefferydclark
teal_dx wrote:Excited to see someone swapping a D back in :thumb:

Submitted for ROTM :thumb:

I know right. I've been devoted to d series for quite a while. once you realize that what you read on forums about how weak they are is total BS then they are one of the best street platforms for the money. count me out if I have to spend 3-4k to put a 180hp k series in my car LOL I had about 1500 in my last setup including tuning software and put down 263/262 :)
By jefferydclark
#342744 Image

the last pictures I have before I tore the car down a couple months ago.
By TrailerTrash
#342780 love the pics that 2nd one is awesome :thumb:
By jefferydclark
#342912 well I finally sent my head off to the machine shop this week. i'll be getting this project rolling again very soon. should get yall some engine assembly pictures next weekend! check back for updates!
By jefferydclark
#343051 heard from my machinist last night. my intake guides are fine but my exhaust guides need replacing. no word on when it'll be done though. he had to order guides and valve stem seals for me. hoping for this week still.

couple other goodies btw.