Post YOUR Coupe here
By EJay2
#307576 Wow...I lik
Looks good keep it up
By jefferydclark
#308168 So i've finally found a good enough deal to grab one of these. hoping to go biking with my fiance alot this summer so hopefully i'll actually use it instead of being a tool and having it for looks...it does look awesome. came with 2 rails. burn!

anyway i took this picture at the RENDEZVOUS POINT MEET in Mount Juliet, TN.

By familyEGuy23
jefferydclark wrote:So i've finally found a good enough deal to grab one of these. hoping to go biking with my fiance alot this summer so hopefully i'll actually use it instead of being a tool and having it for looks...it does look awesome. came with 2 rails. burn!

anyway i took this picture at the RENDEZVOUS POINT MEET in Mount Juliet, TN.

Looks good :thumb:

and :thumb: :thumb: for putting it to good use instead of having it for looks :lol:
By ToviEj1
#308186 Scratch my last question on my thread lol i saw this and the blue and brown one all parked together, all were super clean.
By jefferydclark
#308187 Dude my passenger rear wheel cylinder busted on the way. Found a new one at autozone and put it on in the rain. This pic was taken right after i bled the brakes again at the meet.
By jefferydclark
#308188 I plan on being there this week as well . I want to check out midnight society but i think its in brentwood this week.
By Punksz6
#308198 Nice!! :thumb:
By ToviEj1
#308287 That sucks about the cylinder. I heard midnight society is pretty cool too. I might make my way to 5 guys one more time though, then let their popularity grow again and then come back.
By ToviEj1
#308288 Oh, and i saw when you snapped that pic hahahaha.
By jefferydclark
#308289 Ha word. Imma have to check out ur ride if i see u sunday. Do you have a skunk 2 manifold on ur ls?
By jigga36
#308315 Nice ride :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
SkunkDcivic wrote:i hope yoour running a intake!

thats for pussies
By ToviEj1
jefferydclark wrote:Ha word. Imma have to check out ur ride if i see u sunday. Do you have a skunk 2 manifold on ur ls?

It's a blox with gsr throttle body.