Post YOUR Coupe here
By jefferydclark
#355455 Well I ordered my flywheel so maybe I can drop the engine in next weekend. Today I will be pressing bushings in my suspension components hopefully
By jefferydclark
#355508 Image

New hood latch. No rusty parts in this bay. It's all in the details.
By ghskid06
#356500 Super clean coupe man. The d series build is going to be awesome. Other series are just so overpriced for so little initial gain. Plus, when you smoke someone and show them that its a z6 you can laugh in their face while they drop to their knees and cry.

Keep it forever man. I had a civic that got rear ended, I miss it all the time. Fortunately now (after like 4 years) I have another honda to start falling in love with.
By jefferydclark
#357918 So small update. Finally got the long block and trans in! Gonna try to finish suspension tomorrow.
By teal_dx
#357923 Saw your progress on your IG... looking good!
You're making me feel motivated to work on my hatch :thumb:
By jefferydclark
civicbay122215.JPG

so here is the progress i've made as of late. looking to finish some suspension this week and maybe she will finally roll out of the garage so i can wash this car for the first time in 2 years. it is so gross.
By jefferydclark
teal_dx wrote:Saw your progress on your IG... looking good!
You're making me feel motivated to work on my hatch :thumb:

yeah its been a long time coming. i pulled the engine 2 years ago as of 3 weeks ago so it felt nice to finally assemble some of the car again. getting tired of seeing cars out and about and mine is just sitting, useless in my garage.

appreciate the support and really appreciate whoever made me admin on the facebook group!
By jefferydclark
#425447 Engine bay shot

By jefferydclark
#425448 interior shot

body work

should be getting wet sanded and buffed today so i'll have it back sometime this week.