Post YOUR Coupe here
By 92hatchie
#303057 Some type of blue.
Maybe like this
Or
By 92hatchie
#303058 We did a wire tuck and Here's the motor I swapped in. Poormans type r. Just need to install performance mounts. I have to wait till the weekend
By dbrooks
#303061 :thumb: :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#303085 Clean :thumb: I saw the first one and thought bad ass then I seen the second one and almost creamed myself :lol: both are sick though
By 92hatchie
#303087 Yea I like both!!! Hard to pick
By brandoff88
#303095 damn bro clean a$$ swap, i think im liking the first blue though little less stand outish = less police attention :thumb: trust me i bought my civic and it was red when i first got it, 2 tickets in 1 month for speeding, and i had my license for oever 3 years with no tickets....i have since then gotten 5 tickets in the last year with this damn thing...hahah just make sure you blend in well enough
By SkunkDcivic
#303125 Did you put the ksports coilover with forks in the back? Or the front
By 92hatchie
brandoff88 wrote:damn bro clean a$$ swap, i think im liking the first blue though little less stand outish = less police attention :thumb: trust me i bought my civic and it was red when i first got it, 2 tickets in 1 month for speeding, and i had my license for oever 3 years with no tickets....i have since then gotten 5 tickets in the last year with this damn thing...hahah just make sure you blend in well enough

thnx man!! n yea I'm leaning towards the first blue
By 92hatchie
SkunkDcivic wrote:Did you put the ksports coilover with forks in the back? Or the front

forks are in the back and the circle ends go on the front