Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
#323306 engine bay looks pretty good!

throttle cable looks just fine to me :thumb:
By Uknterror
#323380 Wow lookin good! :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323384 thank you, just ordered my caty thing...just got a cheap setup for now till i can buy an oem cat, also got new ngk plugs and some red plug wires to go with everything else in the bay, once all my parts get here, i should be ready to start puttin it all together
By Punksz6
#323543 nice :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323634 well igot my parts from honda today, so now im just waiting to get my plugs and wires, and my "high flow" cat, haha still having issues with the bitch pin on the jdm import, they just cut the linkage, so i have to deal with that bitch pin and im golden, got the brakes all hooked up and ready to be filled and bled, then i just need to install my wiring harness and hopefully small adjustments here and there and she should be good to go.

By brandoff88
#323646 thanks, its been a long and frustrating year or so for me, but i have to give a GIANT shout out to all the guys here for keeping me in the game and giving me great advice (teal, eh2_andy, and everyone else who delt with my annoying and pesky noob questions) :lol: but hopefully i wont blow this one up untill i get another car, i know what i have in my car now and i feel better knowing i did things right and didnt cut corners, made the car that much better and safer! thanks again guys!
By brandoff88
#323733 well went out today about 10 am and put on my antenna block off plate, came back in and bam...this is what happened

i was inside for maybe 25 min and it was clear and dry out this morning and now...

so much for working on the old girl today huh...lol :thumbdown:
By brandoff88
#323770 got oout of the shower about 10 min ago and this came :D

vms performance came through awesome, ordered em last friday and got EXACTLY what i was told i was getting..i hate buying things online because you cant look at them but im glad i did this time, thats all for now, may go out to swap plugs and put new wires on if i do ill snap pics, ps its still snowing here :(
By Punksz6
#323781 Nice, parts packages are always nice! :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323807 indeed, and even though it was cold i went out and swapped the plugs and wires, wife ran off with the camera so ill get pics tomorrow :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323876 finally got my high flow cat, seems like its awesome quality for the price, clean welds and feels nice and sturdy, one question though, my dp/cat have 3 extra bungs for o2 shit, can i just loctite those shut or what, because i dont want exhaust leaks and i dont want the little nut things to fall out when im driving...any suggestions? i have the high temp loctite so it wouldnt be an issue if i could just want to make sure it will hold up to those temps.

ps the loctite says for high temp heat cycling applications but it doesnt say what temp its good till :?