Post YOUR Coupe here
By kano1982
#299264 just wanted to share some pics of my 95 coupe its a b20z2 sleeved block with b16a2 head gsr tranny dc exhaust ,short throw, ram air , lowered on coilovers , fat 5's shaved side moldings. emusa lcas.......getting a nice work over this summer redoing all the body and suspension fresh paint inside and out painting the rims aswell .........this is my daily

red short throw was from before the blue color scheme

man was it dirty (mid rebuild pix)

another mid rebuild pic

type r cams and painted valve cover (cut timing cover not my idea looks funny)

well thats all i have for now i wont post any more prolly time the new wor is done ....thanks for looking

kevin
By VtecStyle94
#299274 Looks good, man! Are you keeping all those interior pieces blue?
By Punksz6
#299303 Nice! :thumb:
By SkunkDcivic
#299320 Very nice and are you gonna keep the interior blue like that?
By kano1982
#299358 Thanks guys .......well when I repaint the car its either getting color matched interior parts again or I'm gonna go back to stock black ( I like the black just got bored with it) well I was thinkin of boosting it but I'm not sure yet since its a daily still needs tuned either way but its been a slow low budget process lol new paint scheme is gonna either be black 2 step paint with olivish metallic greenaccents (frankenstein theme) or reverse olive metallic with black and black and green fat 5's or is I take the interior back to stock black and grey I might go dark carbon metallic grey pearl with black idk yet .....I really like the black with olive metallic idea (btw will be replacing hood and removing stupid hood pins lol tho they do look like frankenstein's neck bolts) lol idk.....but thanks for checkin it out

Kevin