Post YOUR Coupe here
By ToviEj1
jefferydclark wrote:I missed your car at MCCM this weekend. I seen pics on prums page tho.

I saw yours man, its looking good! I didnt know you were boosted already. And yea, I kinda tucked mines in the far back lol.
By jefferydclark
#312416 Yeah just something ive been doing on the DL. Im going to update my thread today. Hopefully i can get my bay finished before the next meet. I got alot of wires to hide somehow.
By ToviEj1
#312824 Koni/gc on.

By ToviEj1
#312825 Im not sure why its showing up sideways? Any help?
By Punksz6
#312829 :thumb:
By ToviEj1
familyEGuy23 wrote:Looking good :thumb: how's the ride?

Rides great, I wouldnt choose any other coilover setup anymore, I dont think. Only thing is my rates are really high and it makes the bumps really stiff but I love it. Handles great too.

Punksz6 wrote::thumb:

Thanks!
By ToviEj1
#313269 Most recent pic:

I was putting the green hood on and decided to snap a pic. Since then the only change was the car being dropped about an inch.

I just ordered oem mudguards, window visors, and a del sol vtec a/c bracket so I can run a/c again. But college starts up in about 2 weeks so i guess those will be the last couple parts I buy for some time now.

*also might swap the b16 transmission over if i get the motivation to.
By Punksz6
#313296 :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#313298 Looking good and :thumb: :thumb: for putting a/c on
I start school again in two weeks too so I'm rushing trying to get my car going because don't think ill have time to work on it till semester is over :roll:
By ToviEj1
Punksz6 wrote::thumb:

Thanks

familyEGuy23 wrote:Looking good and :thumb: :thumb: for putting a/c on
I start school again in two weeks too so I'm rushing trying to get my car going because don't think ill have time to work on it till semester is over :roll:

Yea a/c was a must. my whole summer was high 90's-low 100's. Sucked bad with no a/c. The bracket was so expensive though lol. And yea, I guess this is where my build comes to a pause. I just wanna get it comfortable to drive around everyday. And I hope you get yours going! Youre facing crunch time now! haha
By ToviEj1
#313356 Current pics. New Height.

Also got the other trim for the windshield. Made a load of difference in my opinion. Should have more pics soon, me and my buddy are gonna do a shoot tomorrow.
By familyEGuy23
#313378 Yup crunch time!
A/c is well worth it :thumb:
My lil bro seen your car and now he wants to trade his db1 for a teal ej1 8)
By ToviEj1
familyEGuy23 wrote:Yup crunch time!

Thats what I like to hear lol, mine is nowhere near clean but Im glad someone likes it. Although I do love me a nice db1.
By familyEGuy23
ToviEj1 wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:Yup crunch time!

Thats what I like to hear lol, mine is nowhere near clean but Im glad someone likes it. Although I do love me a nice db1.

Trade? :hehe: jk
His db1 is all stock But now his teggy is up for sale or trade I'm helping him look for a fair trade