Post YOUR Coupe here
By dbrooks
#310326 Looks good man! A B16 tranny will be sweet in that thing :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
dbrooks wrote:Looks good man! A B16 tranny will be sweet in that thing :thumb:

Agreed!! Car is really coming together. :thumb:
By ToviEj1
#310331 Thanks guys! I might have to find time to put it in now. Any advise on how to get it back on there without busting my back? Taking it off won't be a problem.
By EJ1_MK
#310332 There really isn't a good way if your keeping the motor in the car while doing it. Only thing I would do is maybe trying to use the trans mount and the slave cylinder to put a hoist on there and lift it up shouldn't hurt anything while you try to line it up. Its always easier if you have someone around that can help you out with shit like that.
By ToviEj1
#310338 Definitely will have help, my brother did his in like an hour by himself but i barely get to talk to him now. And he used a jack to get it up there lol.
By fago88
#310397 love the rims!!! :)
By ToviEj1
fago88 wrote:love the rims!!! :)

Thanks! They might be sold though. I dont know what I really want after but Ce28's or white Te37's have always been two of my favorites. Maybe 949ul's or TRM wheels.

But as of right now car hasnt been driven too much. Feel like babying it. But More parts come tomorrow.
By Punksz6
#310782 :thumb:
By ToviEj1
Punksz6 wrote::thumb:

Thanks!

Got some more parts today, as well as some polished si wheels:

Pic on my friends car:
By ToviEj1
#311014 Picked up some Buddy Club P1 Racing II to flip. Theyre 17's.

By ToviEj1
#311474 So tomorrow will be the last day I see my car.
By ToviEj1
#311828 Take the last statement back. was supposed to get paint but didnt so heres recent pics.

By Punksz6
#312042 :thumb:
By crazy-88
#312058 very nice looking car u got there.
just curious, do u kno where to get the clips for the front window trim? I snapped a few removing my trim.
By ToviEj1
crazy-88 wrote:very nice looking car u got there.
just curious, do u kno where to get the clips for the front window trim? I snapped a few removing my trim.

Thanks guys.

And yea, they actually still carry those trim at Honda believe it or not. They're pretty pricey though, my brother bought all new ones on his hatch when he replaced his windshield.

Got these back:

560f/450r