Post YOUR Coupe here
By ToviEj1
#313627 Its the mudguards lol, I got them for 62 shipped brand new. Still kinda expensive but better then dealership price. I havent even opened them yet, theyre just sitting here.
By choness2004
#314166 Just read your whole build, great progress :) I'll be using this as inspiration when my EJ comes :D
By ToviEj1
choness2004 wrote:Just read your whole build, great progress :) I'll be using this as inspiration when my EJ comes :D

Thanks man :thumb:

Current pics of how I have it sitting since I moved out.

By Civic_HatchSI
#314320 woah that's slammed :shock:

nice looking coupe keep up the good work. You plan on painting the front end teal as well?
By ToviEj1
#314392 Believe it or not it was lower. And Ive had lower cars lol but im sick of it, Im just too lazy to raise it up now that school started.
By ToviEj1
#315277 It was fun but the Ej sold today. A man in Ohio has it now, I will keep you guys posted with my new car. Thanks for the support guys.
By ToviEj1
#317290 Been a while! But got another car, pics will be up soon once I get proper pics. Will Post a link to the new "build" thread.
By dbrooks
#317291 Right on dude! :thumb:
By Punksz6
ToviEj1 wrote:Been a while! But got another car, pics will be up soon once I get proper pics. Will Post a link to the new "build" thread.

:thumb:
By ToviEj1
#317392 New car, 92 Civic si.

By Punksz6
#317393 Nice :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#317548 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By ToviEj1
#317977 2 weeks of owning it and someone hits and runs me on my lunch break...
By stubrun
ToviEj1 wrote:2 weeks of owning it and someone hits and runs me on my lunch break...

Sorry to hear that mate, much damage?
By ToviEj1
#317981 After looking closely it looks way worse on the outside. But in reality it just needs a new hood, driver fender, and driver headlight and a respray. Will post pics when I have time.