Post YOUR Coupe here
By DuckIt
#296533 Well, I recently traded my 91 crx for a 1995 Civic EX. I had owned a 94 ex before, and loved it. And ive been looking for an eg or ek for awhile now.

So this is why ive got. Needs some work, but itll get there soon enough.
First thing i did was remove the muffed up rear window visor. It was all bent up. Looks like it had been warped from being poor quality and in the sun.

Next thing was to order a silencer for the exhaust. The car has a Buddy Club Spec 2 on it, and the PO did not include the silencer for whatever reason. Wasnt to excited i had to order one, as theyre $65 bucks from BC:( But, i bit the bullet. A week later...

and the exhaust is now bearable.

I just got a new job, so in the mean time, of saving up money, i cant afford any giant mods...BUT, i did order this...
B&M dual bend
Energy suspension bushings
Blox weighted knob.

The passengers side has some dents, and needs a fender(hence, all the picture are of the drivers side). Ill snap some pics of that.

On that note, heres another picture of the car.

PLANS FOR THE CAR.
FF Type 2.5's.
Kosei K1's with Dunlop Direzza star specs
Paint the steelies black for now, purple isnt my style haha.
B20/Vtec and then boost. A reliable 300whp would be great.
Fix the small body issues it has, new fenders, and then respray it.
Energy Bushings all around
New windshield, its cracked.
And more that will come as i go.
By VtecStyle94
#296559 Nice start! How ya liking that Short Shifter? :thumb:
By m73
#296565 I like it. reminds me of my car. it'll look good lowered.
By EJ1_MK
#296567 No rust BG33p car damn one lucky cat man :thumb: Time for you to join up coupe crew.
By DuckIt
#296670 I love the short throw and blox. It basically falls into place with the weighted knob.

Unfortunately there is one dime sized rust spot on the passengers side:(, but its definitely far from gone.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Ill be sure to keep you all updated.

Coilovers are up high on the list.
By DuckIt
#296705 Oh, and i posted in the coupe crew. My pictures were ignored. Guess im not good enough lol.
By EJ1_MK
DuckIt wrote:Oh, and i posted in the coupe crew. My pictures were ignored. Guess im not good enough lol.

The guy that has the power doesnt get on alot he will see it and add you don't worry
By DuckIt
#296778 :thumb:

my "spoon" mirrors came in today! Should have pics tomorrow. Assuming the rain that were supposed to get holds off for long enough..
By DuckIt
#296999 Meh

By DuckIt
#298412 Small update...My dome light from LightsOnLED's came in today. This thing is awesome. Actually makes the dome light of use.

Does anyone have a spare dome light cover they'd sell? Mines missing:(

By 1ACarlos
#298500 Nice coupe. Looks clean
By DuckIt
#298533 Thanks!
By Fada Blayne
#298605 Nice car and welcome to the family :thumb:

Why b20v instead of lsv? B20 blocks suck!