Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
DuckIt wrote:Small update...My dome light from LightsOnLED's came in today. This thing is awesome. Actually makes the dome light of use.

Does anyone have a spare dome light cover they'd sell? Mines missing:(

Nice there hella Bright huh? I got those too. If I had a spare I would just send it to you. :)
By DuckIt
#298641 Love it. I kinda wanna do my cluster as well, but have other things i wanna save up for first.
By DuckIt
#303745 Well, the only difference between b20's and ls's are bore. and since i prolly wont be boosting, the thin walls arent really a concern to me. And even if i were boosting, i wont be looking to make insane numbers, so id still be fine. So the extra torque will be nice:)

Not really any updates, but i did pick up a rear disc swap. And have everything for it, new pads, rotors, caliper seal kits, hoses, and trailing arm bushings. But the guy i bought the swap off of left LCA's and shock/springs attached, and of course in the process of taking those off, i snapped the bolts, so i get the wonderful task of cutting those out. Best ways to do it? My current plan is a grinder and a cut off wheel. Considered drilling them out...

Heres a couple pictures of the car. Oh yea, painted the stupid purple wheels. Lol.

Picture of the rear disc parts ive got laying in my apartment. The actual swap is in my basement, no good pictures of it.

Oh, and i got a new fender...doesnt match, but its better than a beat to fuck one.