Post YOUR Coupe here
By drivehrideh
#294798 Image
welp here she is one 93 dx and i will be the offical second owner the worst is it is a salvage title but ow well very little damage.

what i plan on doing it ..
dumping it
mini swap
driving the hell out of it.
Last edited by drivehrideh on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Apexracing
#294832 Welcome to the site. I'm in for updates.
By drivehrideh
Apexracing wrote:Welcome to the site. I'm in for updates.

Thanks I'm not a 100% Newby to the site I have another build thread on here
By drivehrideh
jayEGR wrote:welcome to the site looks like a long process ,whats your plans and how much you get for it

Nah this ones going to be easy to fix my other ones the long process. My plans on this one is basically drop it. Mini me swap and drive of course I will be doing other mods bid nothing to major
By Punksz6
#294920 :thumb:
By drivehrideh
#294924 Image
welp here is some better pics. i have ordered all the parts today
By 1ACarlos
#294940 Not bad for a daily.
By drivehrideh
1ACarlos wrote:Not bad for a daily.

nah i didnt think so .. and ill have probly less than 1000 dollars ready to drive
By Fada Blayne
#295025 Teal!!!
By drivehrideh
#295240 looking for 13 in wheels snowflakes meshies something like that
By drivehrideh
#295468 need you guys advice thinking about sticker bombing the whole hood with sunoco stickers idk if ill like the look. let me know what ya think
By nateski
drivehrideh wrote:need you guys advice thinking about sticker bombing the whole hood with sunoco stickers idk if ill like the look. let me know what ya think

on teal? i honestly dont think so, but maybe it'll look good if you try it out. no ones here to discriminate another's actions haha :thumb: