Post YOUR Coupe here
By 92civic_vx
#300242 they can align it still. i know cause i am a service tech at a tire store and do alignments daily. they can still set the toe to keep it from eating tires and pulling to one side or the other. :thumb:
By rodney120985
92civic_vx wrote:they can align it still. i know cause i am a service tech at a tire store and do alignments daily. they can still set the toe to keep it from eating tires and pulling to one side or the other. :thumb:

See that is what I thought too but they kept telling me they couldn't do it! Really kinda pissed me off, oh well though I need it in good driving condition since I will be driving it from North Dakota to Texas in June. They called today and said it was done so guess I get to see what the damage is when I get back in town Friday.
By rodney120985
#301015 Well just had the worst night! After getting everything suspension wise done on my car, all painted up and looking like I want it, so months of work ton of man hours all to be destroyed by some punk ass kid in a matter of seconds! :x

I was running 75 down a two lane highway when all of a sudden a pair of headlights come up on me like I am sitting still! So I look to the passing lane and nope can't go there, there's a car in that lane, and these lights are getting closer so I try to go to the shoulder but not quick enough. I get rear ended at 75 pushed down the road and then sent into a spin at 75, thank god my car is as low as it was or I think I would have flipped. He tags me again as we are spinning in the passenger side collapsing the door and blowing out the window on me and a buddy, putting us into the median.

After checking myself out I found that he hit us so hard it broke the back off my seat. After looking around the car we found about a 2 foot gash in the passenger door. Best part about it the kid said he was only goin 80 in a 07 impala. DON'T THINK SO! Cops said we spun for about 100 yards down the highway

Really pissed my car got destroyed, I will try to post pictures tomorrow. Wish there was some way to have them just fix it and not total it! That would be sweet!!!!!
By Punksz6
#301049 Sorry to here and at least you and your friend are alright... Why was the dam kid in such a hurry? I never understand why people drive like there maniacs.
By EJ1_MK
#301057 I would sue the crap out of that kid and his family for damages. And 80 if your were doing 75 and you hit hard enough for the window to break out and the seat to be broke sounds like he was doing a full out top speed run in that thing.

Sucks to hear man let us know what happens.
By VtecStyle94
#301058 Fucking kids these days :x . Sucks to hear your car got destroyed, man.
By rodney120985
#301089 yea me and my buddy that was riding with me thinks he was goin at least 100+!!! I am def. goin to get a lawyer if i have to to get what i want out of my car!! wasnt like i did this shit cause i didnt want the car or something!! i will def. keep everybody up to speed.

Here are the pictures me and the wife took today.....OH and when taking the pictures i found out that he hit me hard enough to imprint his dealer tag into my rear bumper

Inprinted tag
By Punksz6
#301110 Dam that's Crazy! If they did a full report they will be able to figure out that he.was going faster than 80 for that much force to be caused. You and especially your friend must be pretty shookin up! I'm Sorry Man... Just keep us.posted on what happens.
By rodney120985
#301118 Yea we were not so much now give me a week or so when I figure out what they are goin to want to pay out prob won't be so happy then I can bet you that. Doesn't look like I am goin to be able to find another ej either. I have found a s14 I might try to get if they pay out what I want quick, I know dreaming big but hey I can dream
By Vti93T
#301307 Holy Crap!!! glad to hear everyone is ok :(
By rodney120985
#301309 Thanks everybody. Well I guess I will be hearing something back from his insurance on Wednesday, hope they don't give me the run around. Guess I don't really care since I have a nice new Tahoe that they are paying for. :lol: :D
By EJ1_MK
#301316 Wow, man you don't make an impression from a license plate unless you are moving. Glad that you and your buddy are ok. And I hope you make out from the deal.