Post YOUR Coupe here
By rodney120985
#294215 Dont have any good ones at the moment I am hoping to have some this weekend of the rear disk on and the rear coilovers. Maybe if things go all my way I will be painting her this weekend...so more pics this weekend :D
By rodney120985
#296324 Well got it finally painted today just a cheap rattle can flat black paint job doesn't look to bad though. Got the rear coilover sleeves on as well. Try to post some pictures up tomorrow.
By rodney120985
#296499 All leveled and lowered!

All taped up and ready to paint!!

After a few coats

All done, a little paint in the air!!! :woot:

Got my city lights all wired up finally as well

Havent been able to get any good ones outside in the sun, decided to dump about a foot of snow the day I painted it!! Man how I hate North Dakota :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

On a better note should be getting my lca's and subframe brace tomorrow, hope to be able to throw it on this weekend :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#296508 Flat black, Nice! Looks a little like mine. :thumb:
By VtecStyle94
#296560 Do the rear panels have rust on them? :?
By CraigMW
#296628 The coupe is coming along very nice! These pics look a lot better on here than on the ol Crackberry. I am ready to paint mine now.
By VtecStyle94
rodney120985 wrote:Oh yea just not worried bout it at the moment till I at least get out of north Dakota more worried bout the suspension and motor build at the moment

Gotcha'! Its coming along man, keep up the work. :thumb:
By rodney120985
#296661 Yea trust me it will get fixed sooner or later! Just kinda goes with the look I am goin for at the moment, sleeper :twisted:. Just will be complete when I get the motor rebuilt and tubroed!
By rodney120985
CraigMW wrote:oooohhhhh I cant wait for this weekends upgrades!! :woot: :eekdance:

Wish I could get back home and help you with yours!!

Should be getting closer to having all the suspension stuff ordered and ready to put on soon then time to start on the motor from the donor car!!!! :woot:
By CraigMW
#296761 you and me both bro. you are definitely inspiring and helping from miles away though!

I would love to be able to help you too. it would be awesome to be able to help you build that motor.
By rodney120985
#297729 Well getting close to getting all the suspension stuff on kinda sad cause here till taxes next year is goin to get real slow!!

New Stuff:

Yes I know some of you dont like BWR stuff but from what I have read it you either hate it or like it. From what I have seen it doesnt look that bad of stuff, if I have to eat my words later so be it but this is what I am goin with.