Post YOUR Coupe here
By rodney120985
#292750 Got the car by trading around was in pretty bad shape when I got it! The passenger fender was missing, corner light, and the corner off the bumper cover! As well as a huge dent in the passenger door and quarter panel, got to love northern cars also so got the lovely rear wheel arch rust! Other than having the stock muffler hacked off it was all stock so a great starting point I figured. Looking to make it a all go not much show kinda car.

Here's what it looked like when I got it:

Small dents pushed back out! :thumb:
Last edited by rodney120985 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By rodney120985
#292752 Looking to get all the suspension stuff when I get my taxes back!!! Motor swap down the road, B18c was what I was thinkin. Goin to paint her black, just a low budget rattel can paint job for the time being! More pictures to come as I do more to her.
By TrailerTrash
#292840 you sure got your work cut out for you but glad to see u aint afraid of gettin dirty :thumb:

badass burban. badass. :headbang:
By rodney120985
#293200 Thanks man yea the Burban was one of my favorite builds so far!! :woot: Good family hauler as well as a good weekend wheeler!

Just found a 93 ex coupe for sale has a blown head gasket, dude only wants 900 :thumb: for it body is in a little better shape than my current thinkin bout gettin it. Either swaping some body panels to my 94 or doin a motor swap! Dont care to use his motor, since it currently has a tubro on it that he thinks is from ebay, maybe yank it and set it aside to build for a tubro set-up! :twisted:
By 1ACarlos
#293205 A lot of work but worth it. Car does not look in bad shape.
By stubrun
#293235 I love seeing builds like this, most people I know would have junked that due to the price of scrap, but it's a shame to see a good car go to waste. :thumb:
By rodney120985
#293247 Very true nothing really wrong with it just needs alittle more love that's all. Plus I like the challenge makes for a better pay off when it is done.

Got a donor car that its body is in alittle better shape but just goin to use it for parts. Came with the stock d16z6 that the guy blew the head gasket. Has a eBay turbo kit goin to pull the motor, trans and rebuild to a turbo ready setup
By stubrun
rodney120985 wrote:Very true nothing really wrong with it just needs alittle more love that's all. Plus I like the challenge makes for a better pay off when it is done.

Got a donor car that its body is in alittle better shape but just goin to use it for parts. Came with the stock d16z6 that the guy blew the head gasket. Has a eBay turbo kit goin to pull the motor, trans and rebuild to a turbo ready setup

:woot: :woot: :woot:
By Travis
#293288 love it when people save a car, good work!
By rodney120985
#293305 Hoping to get everything swaped off the donor car and painted this weekend. Just a simple rattle can paint job for the moment. Will post updated pictures soon!

Stubrun loving your signature: BUILT NOT BOUGHT
By rodney120985
#293446 Heres the donor car:

After day one of the "Chop Shop" as a friend called it:

Found out the donor not only has the turbo kit but it has struts with coilover sleeves, that I am putting on the car till I can get my coilovers. Also after closer inspection found out it has rear disk so taking them too!! :woot:
By rodney120985
#293447 As she sits now still have to put the rear struts on and thte rear disk. Doesnt look like I am goin to get to painting this weekend maybe next weekend will hold some success!!

By Classiccarsrule85
#293615 wasnt the donor car in better shape??