Post YOUR Coupe here
By stubrun
#291791 Hey guys, I haven't been on here for a while due to work/family commitments. Anyway I have some space to build another project on my drive way, so I went arse first and bought an engine conversion before a car but I waited and waited for one to pop up and I came up with this, not bad for £250 ($330)
after an early morning drive to leeds with a mate, we have finally got my new project back home and i am chuffed to bits and can't wait to rip it apart.
its a 95 ej2 coupe tin top with manual windows and 86068 miles, it came with the ironing board on the boot, a full stainless system and toyo sports stainless manifold, k&n filter, momo steering wheel and boss, lowered on coilover sleeves, sir front lip, a bit of rust on the rear arches and cd player
heres how it came to me:-
CHECK OUT THIS BATTERY STAY!

after finally digging the shipping container i use as a workshop in my backgarden and wired up the heater, i have set about working on the b16a conversion i bought a few weeks ago.
anyhow the lump came with a whole load of other parts including y21 lsd gearbox, shafts, del sol linkage, full wiring loom, p30 ecu, radiator, front and rear disk set up, front subframe with steering rack and arb, strut brace, front and rear del sol shocks with ebay coilover sleeves ::) and some other bits and bobs.
the rear disk set up included a set of d2 rear camber adjustment arms, the fronts have an unbranded set all for £450.
anyway some pics:-
Up to now I have removed the park bench off the bootlid, give it a good hoovering, I will be removing the seats and fitting my prelude ones in the morning and then start ripping the engine out. More to follow.
Last edited by stubrun on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
By Classiccarsrule85
#291823 nice must be nice to have a prelude seat like that to sit in while doing work thats what i had in my crx was actually quite comfy
By FG2_Andrew
#291864 my word! that exhaust :shock:

good luck with the build
By stubrun
#291989 Cheers for the comments guys
just a quick update from today, I was sick of the prelude seats getting dirty in my workshop so I decided to rip the old seats out, clean the carpet and fit the Lude seats.
Don't worry the steering wheel and shifter/dildo will be going

Last edited by stubrun on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 1ACarlos
#292766 Nice start
By Fada Blayne
#294181 nice man, good luck with your project :thumb:
By stubrun
#329125 this poor car has been under a tarpaulin for over a year now so i need to get my arse in gear and get the car done
the original d15b7 motor out
By stubrun
#329126 these pictures are from a while ago,
parcel that arrived
only an oem clutch :(
b series shifter linkage
engine going back together after removing adjustable cam pullies, new waterpump, oil pump checked and new timing belt fitted
painted
By stubrun
#329128 the mild wiring tuck has began

front hubs and uprights removed

starting on the interior loom and fusebox relocation

engine bay stripped, primed and painted

a few pictures from 21/3/2013

engine resprayed

tucked engine loom has begun

apologies for the mass of pictures but its been so long and they have been massing on my computer......
By Fada Blayne
#329154 nice to see some updates :woot:
By TrailerTrash
#329198 this is looking great dude
By stubrun
#329453 cheers guys, been a long time since i touched the car.