Post YOUR Coupe here
By drivehrideh
TrailerTrash wrote:the furnace :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:

comin along nice! are the gauges hooked up and functional?

You gotta watch that thing the blades will get ya with out the cover ha.well all is hooked up but the oil pressure but ill be hooking it up b4 it goes on the road
By drivehrideh
#292454 alright so i desided the red mugen valve cover had to get a color change
deside to take the machined finish off and do a full polish
and a good fresh coat of paint
By drivehrideh
HungRealLow21 wrote:nice purple broo wish u were near hahah u could of done my quarters lol the god knows i cant weld... yet lol dont stop the thread yo keep going

thanks no doubt i would have helped out a fella honda lover
By TrailerTrash
#292553 awesome cam cover
By Eg6H2D
#292677 Looking good man!!! Gotta love DIY Body work!!!
By drivehrideh
HungRealLow21 wrote:hahah good shit i been looking for some meeshies too but no luck round here ive always loved meeshies since my first ej1

yeah i picked these one up off craigslist for 150
By drivehrideh
EG6b20R wrote:Looking good man!!! Gotta love DIY Body work!!!

why pay a shop to do what you can do. especially when your father has done it for over thirty years and i have been doing it for a few years now
By drivehrideh
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice work :thumb: valve cover looks sick!

thanks man. my first honda and im trying to go all out on it ive always liked them just never owned one
By stubrun
#292719 Great turn around mate, I wish I had the skills to tackle body work my ej2 arches have started and the lower sill above the side skirt.
By HungRealLow21
drivehrideh wrote:
HungRealLow21 wrote:hahah good shit i been looking for some meeshies too but no luck round here ive always loved meeshies since my first ej1

yeah i picked these one up off craigslist for 150

oh you got a good ass deal my son