Post YOUR Coupe here
By drivehrideh
#289916 alright here is about my car i bought it as a rebuilt salvage but im pretty sure no one fixed the car from the wreck.. no biggie i work for a body shop and we rebuilld savage cars and sell them.. the car was bought with a jdm b16a and thats about it.
so that is basically how i bought the car
thats the b16a
here it is getting tore down. and the last pic is up on the frame rack at my work.
really tore down on the frame rack and getting pulled back around
new parts getting ready for parts
here it is all straight and new parts on.
heres the new head lights i got for it and it setting in the garage with them in for a test fit.
my wheels i picked up was going to do polished faces and anodized purple inserts but thinking going pearl white with them now.
pick of my current dd i found in my photobucket.
getting ready for a mini tuck and shaving.
got it all tore down in the garage for the major repairs
getting the typical rust spots cut out so i dont have to worry about them rusting out later.
the last two i built. the ranger was an your everyday ranger then meand my dad rollpaned front and rear and made a custom color and painted it.
the eclipse was painted smurph blue with latex house paint with im going to guess a roller. and then i basically just painted it like this.

but back to this build i have not a clue what color im going with thought about stock horizon grey metallic. or a white pearl or a black pearl. idk yet i want another set of wheels and thinking going with the drag dr 20s.
have a ww replica front lip and a type r replica rear lip window visors and even the visor for the rear window. let me know what you guys think
By dbrooks
#289917 Looks good man :thumb:
By Apexracing
#289920 I think good save :thumb: might as well swap to rear disc while your there.
By drivehrideh
#289921 Thanks for the comments.
Yea not sure what all it needs to do a rear disk conversion bit I'm going to take a guess and say I could get it from a teg
By drivehrideh
#290201 Image
got the rest of my quarter cut out
test fitting the panels
and thats my dog chilling in the car while i work on it.
By ViX
#290486 looking good dude.
I would say go grey for the colour change. Not to many of them around.

and you have a bad @ss dog there :thumb:
By Punksz6
#290515 :thumb:
By drivehrideh
#290908 Image
got rust converter on it and got the panels started to be welded in but had to take a break for a couple days
By drivehrideh
#290912 oh yeah i built me a key the other day i think they call it the jdm drift key or something
By drivehrideh
#291483 dont know if i should give up on this build thread or not doesnt seem like to many people are intrested in it.
but here are my updates.
basically welded in needs a few spots touched up yet and a whole lot more grinding
By dbrooks
#291485 Nice work man. Gettin' it done :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#291487 Don't stop your build man.. I love how u fixed it instead of just scraping it..
By familyEGuy23
#291493 Good choice on fixing I say you stay with that gray looks nice :D and you're correct on the rear disk conversion will need; trailing arms, ebrake cables, 40/40 prop valve (optional) replace trailing arm bushings
Cool dog :thumb:
By drivehrideh
dbrooks wrote:Nice work man. Gettin' it done :thumb:

thanks my goal is to have it up and going by spring