Post YOUR Coupe here
By Boods
#289448 Hey guys,

you guys might remember my old coupe, first proper build I had done:

After this, I decided I have to stay coupe as I got a proper bargain on one that'd been sat since 2003, only on 66k miles!

It's had a bit of a bump, and is an automatic... but not bad consuidering I paid £300 for it!

Not sure on plans with this one, as I'm migrating to Vancouver this year, so its just going to be a fun daily :)
Last edited by Boods on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Boods
#289457 Haha, figured for the money I might as well keep it, was a good shout on your behalf :wink:

Plan is as it's had a bump, the front LCA is bent and the subframe's been pushed back on one side too, is to sort the wing, bumper paint + LCA, see if the tracking can be sorted with the dodgy subframe.

If it can drive straight and fine with the subframe then just go superlow and leave it at that for my daily, and one or 2 dress up parts.
By Ecc0
#289501 Honestly I would just change out the subframe for a straight one why make do with something that's not right and potentially not safe, it would play on my mind everytime I drove it.

Look around for someone breaking a vti or a teg and get the lot off it subframe front arb and steering rack, it's a simple swap and so much better.

Then why not think about adding an extra cam in and doing the B swap???
By Boods
#289513 thing is, I'm moving to Canada so I've got to keep my budget for this as low as possible, and then do a civic properly when I'm finally over there haha.

I've got the plan set out perfectly in my head for what I want from my next EJ2, but with current priorities [and expertise] I'm planning on having this as my daily for the next 6 months until I'm over there :)

Weekend plan: Fit a fixed front wing, amber corners & wheels on :)
By BIGT94z
#289533 66k miles whoa!!
By Punksz6
#289564 Nice! :thumb:
By Ahkten
#289639 Hell yeah man! You're heading to Vancouver? I'm in Vancouver! We have a pretty awesome scene over here. You'll fit right in!
By Boods
#289642 That's the plan! Still working out exactly where to be going but it's definately gonna be near Vancouver. My favorite blog is based in Canada, and I've got to experience the Shambhala music festival too! Have to hook up when I'm over there too mate!
By Ahkten
Boods wrote:That's the plan! Still working out exactly where to be going but it's definately gonna be near Vancouver. My favorite blog is based in Canada, and I've got to experience the Shambhala music festival too! Have to hook up when I'm over there too mate!

Yeah man absolutely!