Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ej2-B16a
#31456 decided not to sell it.. felt like shit lol.. literarly i had that car for 9 years, we been thru 3 motors toghter.. i can't give it up [smilie=nono.gif]

i cleaned up the FITV.. and it wasnt acting up that bad.. now jus gotta replcae that damn caliper and sheil be as good as new.. just thought i would let everyone know.. (incase there was still people out there keepin a eye for a hatchy for me) appreciate it very much, but no need anymore :thumb:
By hondajunkee
#31459 you should look into ex calipers, a little bit larger for better braking, usually pretty easy to fing at junkyards
By BAXTER_EJ1
#31462 Can you tell me what you have for breakfast each day and when you take a shit too? :thumb:
By Bouli
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:
MKennedy86 wrote:Can you tell me what you have for breakfast each day and when you take a shit too? :thumb:

x3

x4

no offence though, but damn your full of energy man every single day :thumb: :lol:
By Ej2-B16a
#31469 everyone kiss my ass other then hondajunkee :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#31471 Keep it, Sell it... just make up your mind goddamnit :?
By Ej2-B16a
#31472 i just had a big change of heart, and decided to fix the caliper.. get 2.5inch pipe and oem tail lights
By york62
#31478 you will someday think of what you want to do with it!
By Ej2-B16a
#31505 uhh i dont think this civic will ever leave my garage man (as in permenatly and never come back haha)

but yup .. bought my new caliper.. will get a DIY goin for you guys :thumb:
By oscar m
#32143 aren't the rhd blus civic from the northbridge meet?