Post YOUR Coupe here
By jefferydclark
#340785 nice updates on the build man. how much did that air duct run you? I've been looking for some but I just cant get myself to spend what most places are asking for a little piece of plastic.
By fago88
jefferydclark wrote:nice updates on the build man. how much did that air duct run you? I've been looking for some but I just cant get myself to spend what most places are asking for a little piece of plastic.

thx man!

I got It used for 20 €, normal price is 60-100 € ..depands on manufacturer
By Axix23
#340874 Sick-ass build. Can't wait to see view!
By fago88
#341577 thx guys!!! ;)

Hey guys,

not much update here, got my ECU with base map for the JRSC.
Had some trouble with the catalyst / header ... pre-owner had shorten the header so I need a connection piece between catalyst and mid pipe :(

So no engine start....again.

I was sad, so I bougth new tires :D TOYO Proxes R1R, 205/45/R16

Next step....was the car .... it's necessary
By Tibikazi
#341598 Very nice coupe.

Are you gonna run it on the Streets or only on the track.
You would say your filter gets very dirty on that spot.

Greetings from the Netherlands.
By fago88
Tibikazi wrote:Very nice coupe.

Are you gonna run it on the Streets or only on the track.
You would say your filter gets very dirty on that spot.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Only on the street, I'm no track guy until today, maybe I will one day, but normally I only meet with some friends for BBQ and chill out, sometimes some road action :)

To be honest, I have the car for 3 years now, lot of money, sweat, hours and mind spended on it and I don't want to crash it on track
:D I'm afraid of this

But what I want to say ... it's not a show car... I drive it hard and dirty, have fun with it and I love to work on the car.
It has some dents and scratches and the paint isn't new, but I don't really care :)
By Dr.D
#341668 Ride of the month right here very clean work lots of attention to detail! Can't wait to see the dyno sheet :shock: respect from Canada :thumb:
By Axix23
#341703 i love the new tires! :thumb:
By fago88
#342124 Hey guys :) some updates!

got the adapter for catalyst / midpipe

changed my catalyst from 2,5" to 3"

completed

Completed the bay with everything installed, minus the overflow

Had some visitors and had a lot of fun with the guys :D

Then we tried to start the engine and the trouble started....only the starter was working, no ignition no fuel :(

But a lot of fun :D
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rABWHQbTNqw"]Fagostyle - YouTube[/url]

After the guys left, I started work again....deleted the dashboard and find a plug which came from the Ignition -.- put it in the fuse box and every electronics was working :)

The engine started hardly.... I have 2 problems, the throttle cable ist to loose and the TPS isn't configured ... so the engine started for 1-2 seconds and turned off.

But I will fix it this week :)
By fago88
Dr.D wrote:Ride of the month right here very clean work lots of attention to detail! Can't wait to see the dyno sheet :shock: respect from Canada :thumb:

thanks man! :D
By jusshatched
#342138 Sweet build. You may have mentioned this but are you running stock internals? How much boost do you plan on running?

Also, Its just my opinion, but I would recommend putting a bypass on your intake with your filter way down there, and possibly a dirt shield too.
By fago88
jusshatched wrote:Sweet build. You may have mentioned this but are you running stock internals? How much boost do you plan on running?

Also, Its just my opinion, but I would recommend putting a bypass on your intake with your filter way down there, and possibly a dirt shield too.

thx man!

Stock internals, 12.000 miles on the engine, GSR/CTR cams.
Planning 0.6 bar :) hope to get 230-250 HP

Where do you want to put the dirt shield?
I have this inner fenders on, do you thing the dirt will come throw the air duct?