Post YOUR Coupe here
By TeeHizzleNizzle

May i ask where did you buy that rear windows visor?

of course! I bought them as a bundle on Ebay. The title was "92-95 Honda Civic Coupe Rear Roof+Side Window Visors" and I bought them from a buyer n1_street_racings

However the door visors are not flush with the mirror
By vtecpowerrr
#333060 what type of coil overs do you have ? I got Skunk2 and my hatch isnt that low !
By TeeHizzleNizzle
vtecpowerrr wrote:what type of coil overs do you have ? I got Skunk2 and my hatch isnt that low !

Mine are just crappy ebay at the moment. The rear only has 1 coil adjuster so it just a tad bit lower.

Stock struts in the front, KYB struts in the rear
By Fyndler
TeeHizzleNizzle wrote:

May i ask where did you buy that rear windows visor?

of course! I bought them as a bundle on Ebay. The title was "92-95 Honda Civic Coupe Rear Roof+Side Window Visors" and I bought them from a buyer n1_street_racings

However the door visors are not flush with the mirror

Oh i see thank you. I was looking at the one at akr performance http://www.akr-performance.com/exterior ... oiler-4136 Looks the same i think :P Nice car btw
By Xanderion
#333271 Great looking Civic! Keep up the good work!
By TrailerTrash
AutoXRacer wrote:haha finally, I have voted for yours every time and was hoping you would win soon!. Congrats :thumb:

lol 2nd
By 95DXHatch
#341962 Damn I just joined this site cause I bought an EG hatch and found this thread, then realized it was you! Too bad you don't have the coupe anymore. :/ Now it's Dallas' coupe. :p