Post YOUR Coupe here
By Apexracing
asianrob wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice coupe :thumb: what kind of rims are those? Is that a buddy club shift knob?

+42 16X7 RSL richoet's

and RAZO shift knob my buddy gave me. its nice lol

Razo for the win! I love mine, I want a old school supra my self but every one i find is beat to shit here in ny :thumbdown:
By jayEGR
#285025 So this is going to be a track car ? And 100 really thts pretty good I am looking for al black interior
By asianrob
jayEGR wrote:So this is going to be a track car ? And 100 really thts pretty good I am looking for al black interior

maybe more of a weekend car or a daily i dont know yet lol i need to get it back on the dyno since i got new injectors and what not on it.

and yea 100 bucks for the whole inside basically lol thats a hella of a deal.

Apexracing wrote:
asianrob wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice coupe :thumb: what kind of rims are those? Is that a buddy club shift knob?

+42 16X7 RSL richoet's

and RAZO shift knob my buddy gave me. its nice lol

Razo for the win! I love mine, I want a old school supra my self but every one i find is beat to shit here in ny :thumbdown:

i like it alot! it feels nice except when its hot as shit out side lol. I wanted an MK3 but all the ones i find are hard top non turbo's or turbo's that are beat to shit an what not. and cressida's are hard to find here.
By asianrob
#313693 welp alot has happen between then and now.

had 3 pulls on the dyno made 196 hp @ 156 lbs of TQ then my oil pump took a shit :( now its in the process of rebuild and some other things in the engine bay.

when everything was mostly completed and running

to now

going to clean up that bay a little before i get the motor back in