Post YOUR Coupe here
By johnsonm781
#282198 so got the headers on today finally just was un able to get a friend with a garage on the same schedule as me lol but now that they are on it sounds deep and mean 8) sorta like a wrx.
By johnsonm781
#282214 Thanks :D
By familyEGuy23
#282223 Looks clean bro I like that color scheme Im doing something similar but suede navy blue something to match my gsr seats. Nice headers :thumb:
Was the car automatic before?
By johnsonm781
#282224 I'm going to guess yes due to the cluster, but who knows with how some people are with civics these days lol. And sounds nice ill have to check out your build soon! And thanks the headers make a huge difference compared to the old ones and sounds great too.
By johnsonm781
#284422 :x :x :x project cash halt....someone shot my back window out today so now gotta save for a back window!! i keep asking why my car? Not the land rover parked in front of it or the mercedes behind it? or the mustang on 22's across the street? ugh this blows big time! :x :x :x :evil: i just wish i could find who did it....
By johnsonm781
#287917 Ok so I got the window replaced and even put a couple decals on the car. (Will post pics later). I also changed my tie rods due to the awesome D.I.Y section of our amazing forum :thumb: and now getting an alignment. Next couple things to be done are the brakes and the suspension! Maybe even a spray bomb to get rid of my multi tone white haha
By johnsonm781
#288660 so i have found a guy at work who is going to fix my rust for free! and might get the sheet metal free since i do work at ALRO steel lol. I also changed my stock tail lights for some free aftermarket ones. Ill try to wash the car tomorrow and take some pics.
By johnsonm781
#288722 Lol that's a good drive for you bro haha and remember what happened last time. Don't wanna go through another motor do you lol jk
By johnsonm781
#288767 Lol still got btw and ima wash the car and paint my hood and rims....the hood will be black and the rims will be lime green for shits and giggles
By drivehrideh
#289613 come on where is them pics at
By johnsonm781
#289626 Sorry ran out of daylight the other day so now I'm running round with 2 green rims and a sanded hood with filler haha....will try to finish this week but will try and get at least a teaser shot of the rims for you guys. Also picking up a wink mirrorand stock side skirts for 30 bucks tomorro