Post YOUR Coupe here
By JDMjorgeEJ193
#279193 hey guys i just joined this forum and i like it. well i just got my ej1 maybe about 3 months ago, ive done a couple things too it but you cant really see it. ill put more picture up soon. P.S my friends eg is also in the picture lol
maybe you guys can give me some ideas on what too do too my car? i would appreciate it.
By bradleyg
#279198 Hey sexy car man. I like that white eg (:
By jayEGR
#279199 not to bad for a starter :thumb: well it all depends ,what you going for looks or speed? depends and what you want to dp and how much you want to spend ,or call it your DD or project :hehe:
By JDMjorgeEJ193
#279203 I'm going for looks actually, right now I'm just tryig to look at different things you know? I have some pretty cool jdm fog lights and a tow hitch just some small parts I added. I want the sporty look I would like some visors and carbon fiber wing on theback windshield Ect. But there just so much other stuff I can pick and it's hard to knowifitll all go together :o
And I would love too join your crew if that is possible?
By Punksz6
#279270 Nice Coupe!! Do you want to get some wheels and what size if you do? Also a a nice carbon hood or hood bra will look good on that red...Keep us updated! :thumb:
By JDMjorgeEJ193
#279271 yeah im thinking about getting some rotas ehh probably 17"s my coupe is pretty lowered so hopefully itll look nice! and im still debating if i should get a carbnfiber hood? my friend told me i shouldnt fix it up all crazy cause its automatic? but i think hes jealous cause he doesnt have a car lol

oh i will keep you guys posted :thumb:
By JohnRM
#279272 Very nice red. White wheels with a lip! :thumb:
By JDMjorgeEJ193
#279273 thank you yeah im thinking about getting white rims maybe with some red lugs?
lol do you mean like lip on the rims? or on the bumper?
By 603 jdm
#279342 i think he's talking about a front bumper lip. that would look nice, 17's might be a lil overkill. imo eg's look best with 15's and 16's maybe. good start though. anymore pics?
By aceboogie
#279344 Nice coupe! i'm a little jealous of the paint haha but don't get 17's stick with 15's it'll look so sexy :thumb:
By bradleyg
#279347 I agree, no 17s. 15s and maybe 16s. Check out my wheels I just got them :)
By JDMjorgeEJ193
#279353 Ohmwell in that case I already have a front lip lol

603 jdm wrote:i think he's talking about a front bumper lip. that would look nice, 17's might be a lil overkill. imo eg's look best with 15's and 16's maybe. good start though. anymore pics?
By dbrooks
bradleyg wrote:I agree, no 17s. 15s and maybe 16s. Check out my wheels I just got them :)
\

YUP
By 1ACarlos
#279848 Nice hatch. I agree also with no 17's