Post YOUR Coupe here
By CivicJaz
#320244 Boost due very soon.

Mock up of intercooler

This tow bracket needs removed.

And the BOV vac line tapped into exsisting tb vac line.
By Uknterror
#320277 Good stuff! You dont have your factory corner lights still do you?
By CivicJaz
#320286 Sorry i dont, elrompetoto has them now.
By CivicJaz
#320658 brackets made up, looking sleeper lol

By bks84
#320723 the plug your missing can be found in most yards, its the same plug used on the ac compressors. much better than tapping stuff together.
By CivicJaz
#320724 I have another z6 loom with vtec solenoid plug, youve just reminded me lol. Thanks :thumb:
By CivicJaz
#321475 New actuator and new strut braces arrived (top and bottom, front and rear).

Just waiting on results of MOT, then, if all goes well, its boost time.
By CivicJaz
#322447 Update.

Started the turbo build today, but only managed to bolt up ic, fit oil plate with sensors and fit DSM injectors.

Done my dials a few days ago

Also wired crx resister box into d16z6 engine loom
By CivicJaz
#322504 Update.

Bolting things on and had to slightly cut the fan cover a bit to clear actuator, sorted the wiring and injectors out aswell as slightly modding i/c piping to avoid cutting passenger side front tow eye/bracket.

Just hit a problem with the oil sump, almost all the 10mm nuts/bolts are coroded bad, so that couldnt be done today, start on that tomorrow.

And been cutting the inside of front bumper so it sits abit better, hopefully more progress tomorrow and completion.
By Punksz6
#322522 Looks really good!! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#322531 comin along nicely :thumb:
By CivicJaz
#322562 Thanks

Ive got a spare z6 in the shed to rebuild, might forge it and keep car D-series.

Update.

Oilpan is off and tapped one fitted. Was a pain in the ass, as the bolts/nuts were perished. Angle grinded a bolt head off and split a nut in two just to remove it, also one thread snapped. So new pan will have two fasternings missing.

Just the exhaust left to do tomorrow as i got soaked with it raining, so with the rain i didnt get to take any pics, take the bumper off again to cut it more, or do the full exhaust.
Plus gunna grind a wedge out of the block where compressor is, as ive been advised to do so to accomodate for any vibrations, so the turbos need taken off.

Really hope this starts up and runs, or it'll have to be put back to NA before monday.
By CivicJaz
#322635 Got boost! But taking it carefully.
Ecu is mapped to 7psi
Actuator has a 7psi spring
Boost controller set at 5psi

Just driving it in vaccum, but the temptation is there.

Exhaust is 3-4inches too short so that needs an extention to fit properly, also a irratic idle problem has occured.

Soz bout the shaking, but nerves and cold got the best of me.

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww29 ... A8422C.mp4