Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
OCHO wrote:Sweet man I'm picturing it right now and it looks pretty awesome haha!

I was just in PA this weekend by the way and it was a damn blizzard yesterday :shock:

we get another 3-5 inches coming tomarrow :thumb:

ihavesol93 wrote:so any motor mods in future? a b series is going to be tough fitting in there with being that low. i love the look of this thing. i wish my buddy clubs would go that low.

thanks dude but no B series for this guy. not ever in this car anyway. i aint into makin alot of power and going fast and all that jazz. a D15b with a few bolt ons is enough for me

that could all change one day :lol:
Last edited by TrailerTrash on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
By OCHO
TrailerTrash wrote:
OCHO wrote:Sweet man I'm picturing it right now and it looks pretty awesome haha!

I was just in PA this weekend by the way and it was a damn blizzard yesterday :shock:

we get another 3-5 inches coming tomarrow :thumb:

ihavesol93 wrote:so any motor mods in future? a b series is going to be tough fitting in there with being that low. i love the look of this thing. i wish my buddy clubs would go that low.

thanks dude but no B series for this guy. not ever in this car anyway. i aint into makin alot of power and going fast and all that jazz. a D15b with a few bolt ons is enough for me

that could all change one day :lol:

Haha I know man we got some more up by me in jersey too yesterday...it's gonna be a long winter lol
By TrailerTrash
#341158 I finally got around to recapping the towers. my first attempt didnt work out so well. i didnt have the best tools for cutting steel and i had just about the worst ancient flux core only welder you can imagine. to top it all off i was pretty lousy with anything related to fabrication. the caps were horrible and my welds were worse.

but after getting a really nice gas welder, 60 gallon compressor, alot of tools, and doing all the body work on the coupe i really learned alot about welding and sheet metal work. still no pro by any stretch of the imagination but im a shitload better.

i made these caps out of nothing but flat sheet. it was some kind of shelf or something i had lying around. it aint too pretty but it gets the job done and they welds actually seal it all up this time around

still havent gotten around to building the new exhaust or the shifter. been busy with other things(will be making a build thread in the near future :hehe: ) and the terribly low tempatures in an unheated garage sure dont help.

cant wait for spring!
By OCHO
#341304 Those look pretty good I say you did a good job man! They look good painted up to match the bay
By Coraline
#346065 Wow nice work. looks very good, I love the finished product. Whats the metal block for in the pic's where your welding the 1/4 panels?
By TrailerTrash
#346068 thanks :thumb:

the block is a really strong magnet of some kind :? i used it for holding pieces in place so i could either weld or get inside the trunk and check for fitment
By TrailerTrash
#346198 well i guess this thread is about 98% fucked seeing and how most pictures wont load anymore.

dam imageshack
By TrailerTrash
#346400 imageshack completely changed their site to make it "more user friendly" next thing i know im on a 30 free trial and after that it will cost me to use it. it said all my pictures will still be available but i just wont be able to upload anymore. i figured no big deal civiceg will be able to host them with the new sever... well now imageshack pretty much erased all my 390 pictures
By Leppy
#346401 I've had good luck using flickr. It'll be a pain, but you could reupload them and link them.
By TrailerTrash
#346567 looks like ill be going with flickr from now on

:x
By TrailerTrash
#346589 :lol:

i appreciate it dude but i have other pics of my trucks and stuff that would be sweet to have hosted so i can post them on 73-87chevytrucks.com. they have that add pics to post thing but you have to make them so dam small. so ill go with flickr. it seems pretty popular so hopefully they wont decide to give me the shaft anytime soon

on a coupe related note im selling my sedan back to my friend i got it from and the coupe will be my daily driver once more. it needs a few things but i have a 4x4 now for winter and ill be gettin my 2wd back on the road soon so the coupe wont be my only vehicle

gunna hit 300k by the end of the year :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#347892 so now pics work :?

i still switched to photobucket :thumb: