Post YOUR Coupe here
By DeanPant
#337094 ur build is just too epic!! LOVE that color dude :thumb: :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
brandoff88 wrote:HAHAHA I mocked mine up (the lights) and I loved em as well, the back ones look pretty good with a gloss black trunk...and that spare tire pic...had me rollin looking forward to seeing this come to fruition man.

right on dude

Bobec wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote: so close to being "finished" then its on to my next project

I think(and i hope) it will never be finished :hehe: I`ve been waching this build from the beginning and you seem to always find something new to add to this car.. nice :thumb:

im pretty much out of ideas. pretty much :wink:

DeanPant wrote:ur build is just too epic!! LOVE that color dude :thumb: :thumb:

thanks man :thumb:

theres been a pesky water leak since i got it back together and i finally found that its coming from around the gas door opening. sealed it up real nice and its curing now.

took it for a test ride and it needs another front end alignment but thats no surprise

on to the finished product!

perfect sticker

By brandoff88
#337112 dude where do you get your stickers, like the junk as fuck and 200k+ stickers...I need to get those two, im almost at 200k
By TrailerTrash
#337131 http://www.ihatestickers.com/
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#337706 Looking Great! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#338883 planning on making a new axleback exhaust and a different shifter for a little more fun :thumb:

By OCHO
#339615 Lookin good bro I love those wheels and obviously the boso exhaust :twisted:
By TrailerTrash
#339639 thanks dude :thumb:

i got the parts i need for a new exhaust setup. possibly puttin it together this weekend since so far the weather sounds pretty poopy
By rootbeer_eg
#339640 are you trying to go back to the future with that antenna !

i love your build its dope as hell

keep up the good work :woot: :woot:
By OCHO
TrailerTrash wrote:thanks dude :thumb:

i got the parts i need for a new exhaust setup. possibly puttin it together this weekend since so far the weather sounds pretty poopy

Haha nice! I read in one of your older posts that it's too quiet the way it's set up now...hopefully your new setup will give you the sound you're looking for!
By TrailerTrash
rootbeer_eg wrote:are you trying to go back to the future with that antenna !

i love your build its dope as hell

keep up the good work :woot: :woot:

thanks dude im only 1.21 gigawatts and a lightning storm away :lol:

OCHO wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:thanks dude :thumb:

Haha nice! I read in one of your older posts that it's too quiet the way it's set up now...hopefully your new setup will give you the sound you're looking for!

me too im going from a little pea shooter pipe to a 2 1/4 pipe and im going to give it a turndown at the end and do away with the megaphone pipe.

pics to come!

:thumb:
By OCHO
#339800 Sweet man I'm picturing it right now and it looks pretty awesome haha!

I was just in PA this weekend by the way and it was a damn blizzard yesterday :shock:
By ihavesol93
#339805 so any motor mods in future? a b series is going to be tough fitting in there with being that low. i love the look of this thing. i wish my buddy clubs would go that low.