Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
#332935 put this on my tab at Harry's. got it them overnighted from japan. straight up JAY DEE EM vteck stackers

replaced the cheapass ebay camber arms with OEM arms off my old hatch. ebays have seen 30k tower slammin miles

replaced the oil pan gasket, drain plug, and installed the clutch cover

was readin around the DIY section and saw Teal's wire tuck thread and seen how he did the injector wiring and i wanted to give it a try.

By WHYsoBRUTAL
#333618 love it. all of it. looks great now. hope she takes you many more miles and keeps lookin as good. :thumb:
By Axix23
#333624 good-ass body work!! I def. could use you around. lol
By Axix23
#333626 hey, are those steelies and u polished the lip? I wanted to do mine like that but I got no patience. LOL
By TrailerTrash
WHYsoBRUTAL wrote:love it. all of it. looks great now. hope she takes you many more miles and keeps lookin as good. :thumb:

thanks man so far so good on her way to 300k

Axix23 wrote:good-ass body work!! I def. could use you around. lol

not bad for a noob lol read alot and take your time

Axix23 wrote:hey, are those steelies and u polished the lip? I wanted to do mine like that but I got no patience. LOL

painted centers and chrome plated lips.

you could just buy some chrome beauty rings :thumb:
By Axix23
#333706 lol, nice. Looks good! I may sand down mine and attempt to polish em.
By TrailerTrash
#333778 Image
you can really see where i need to finish up the body work on the quarter. i pretty much just gave it a quick bondo job to get it ready for Performance&Style and havent gotten around to gettin it 100% due to driving it and other work.

but thats coming soon along with a new coat of Ocean Breeze Blue, new headlights/corners, and a few other changes

:thumb:
By lmlp640r
TrailerTrash wrote:
but thats coming soon along with a new coat of Ocean Breeze Blue, new headlights/corners, and a few other changes

Looking great, what headlights are you gonna get? I really like that last pic :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
lmlp640r wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:

Looking great, what headlights are you gonna get? I really like that last pic :thumb:

these
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-BLACK-HEAD- ... a2&vxp=mtr

pretty much what i already have only much higher quality. and yes they are glass. only took 6 business days to get here and they are packaged very well. i took out the corners for the pic(they were wrapped in plastic wrap and fit in the boxes nicely) and the lights themselves are in some kind of molded foam.

assuming they fit properly and all i will recommend them highly. the look aint for everybody but if you like the look then these are great. again, assuming they fit :lol:
By brandoff88
#334071 hey I just go tmy lights today too!!! same headlights but I got regular amber corners instead of smoked.
By TrailerTrash
#335294 :thumb: how do you like them? i love em. they went in great got them all lined up and they look so much better

car is sanded, lights are in, cam cover is painted and installed, and i cleaned the bay up a bit.

car paint and wheel paint coming quite soon with pics to fallow :hehe:

so close to being "finished" then its on to my next project
By Punksz6
#335305 Very Nice my friend!! Can't wait for some pics! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#337082 teasing update. finished pics very soon

:lol:

I had put factory upper control arms on(you can really tell in some of the pics) for awhile but they really werent a good idea. i figured they would give it a little more room to move but they gave way too much negative camber, started to wear the tires from the toe being off, and allowed the axle to hit.

so i got some new arms

new vs old
huge difference
they fit very nicely! like i said before they arent for everybody but i do recommend them if you like the look

sorry old battery tray/hold down

low vs stock

before paint

sunken doughnut flush son!

By brandoff88
#337083 HAHAHA I mocked mine up (the lights) and I loved em as well, the back ones look pretty good with a gloss black trunk...and that spare tire pic...had me rollin looking forward to seeing this come to fruition man.
By Bobec
TrailerTrash wrote: so close to being "finished" then its on to my next project

I think(and i hope) it will never be finished :hehe: I`ve been waching this build from the beginning and you seem to always find something new to add to this car.. nice :thumb: