Post YOUR Coupe here
By Okie_doke
#278253 So my last ej1 was kind of a lemon after really starting to go through it, and eventually a tree limb fell on it christmas day and I said F it i'm starting fresh so here is my story. Not much to look at but I love it. Comments and criticism are welcome, ideas too. Have some things tucked in the garage for a later date :hehe:

The lemon:
Day I brought her home:
Then it begins:
As she sits now:
By TrailerTrash
#278254 not bad :thumb:

i like the tin foil trick... simple as hell compared to wrapping masking tape and paper over everything :lol:
By Okie_doke
TrailerTrash wrote:not bad :thumb:

i like the tin foil trick... simple as hell compared to wrapping masking tape and paper over everything :lol:

Thanks man. You wouldn't believe how much easier the foil was compared to tape, it saved me hours
By kylenjdm93
#278431 dudes, i pulled everything outta mine, and im still not happy with it, wish i thought of using tin foil too.... but xtra work is the story of my life.. fml. lol
props on the tin foil :thumb:
By eg-guy
#278433 looks good, nice start :thumb:
By Okie_doke
#278523 It still took me forever to get the bay right. I like the way it turned out, it looks beter in person though. I still have the folks that are like "mehhh, it's still a honda though". I had my buddy mix that paint for me and its the factory paint code but that ish is extremely red so I'm debating on what to do with the whole car paint wise, and debating on the spoiler or not.
By Fada Blayne
#278624 looks good :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#278625 looks good :thumb:
By Rsporty
#278668 Looking good homeboy.
Maybe, one day soon, my hatch will be back on the streets and we'll have to "hard park" them together, somewhere. lol
By ED3Civic
#278733 Ive always liked that look of the no spoiler on the coupes.. But all in all its minty fresh..
By Okie_doke
Rsporty wrote:Looking good homeboy.
Maybe, one day soon, my hatch will be back on the streets and we'll have to "hard park" them together, somewhere. lol

LoL fa sho. I see I got you on here now.

Preciate the good comments guys I of course still have a couple things I need to grab for her like 2 front mudflaps :facepalm: