Post YOUR Coupe here
By KinDx
#277502 1994 Civic DX. long project, DIY, Budget, one guy garage ( KinDx Garage Solutions )

Thanks, looking forward on learning more about this chassis in this forum,

NEW PICTURES ADDED.
Last edited by KinDx on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By TrailerTrash
#277525 oooo very nice :thumb:

I actually like the "speed holes" in the lower part of the bumper instead of done with those gay shiney things from pepboys
By EJ1_MK
#277543 Very nice
By Punksz6
#277572 Love the Paint! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#277648 Not bad
By 603 jdm
#277721 is that an ep3 shift box setup or ap1 or something? never seen before. really diggin the coupe you should join the coupe crew :thumb:
By KinDx
#277725 TrailertTrash = thanks man, not many people like my bumper "diffuser" holes but i do.

EJ1_MK = I try

Punksz6= Cant afford a real paint job, so a trip to home depot $60 and 2 days after, cant complain.

1ACarlos= It's alright!!!

603 jdm= IT'S actually the Civic Si shifter mechanism, cables and tranny. too much money to convert it to RSX mechanism, besides the AP1 cluster is compatible with the VSS on the tranny.
let me know about the crew. COUPE FTW

HatchbackCrusader= i cant afford an S2 so i'm happy with just the cluster. :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#277736 Same Boat about the paint. I was hoping to get it painted this year but Maybe next year. :)
By 603 jdm
#277796 go under squads and crews and post a pic of ur coupe and say u wanna join. we got coupe crew stickers too i think jayegr is sellin them for like 7 bucks a piece.
By jayEGR
603 jdm wrote:go under squads and crews and post a pic of ur coupe and say u wanna join. we got coupe crew stickers too i think jayegr is sellin them for like 7 bucks a piece.

yea join we have sticker for the crew also

man you have a nasty set up , iam loving this coupe what k series setup do you have ? and that ap1 cluster did you doi it your self ? and what did you do so it can work or what not?

love the coupe + looks like a sleeper , cant sleep on this lol :lol:
By KinDx
jayEGR wrote:
603 jdm wrote:go under squads and crews and post a pic of ur coupe and say u wanna join. we got coupe crew stickers too i think jayegr is sellin them for like 7 bucks a piece.

yea join we have sticker for the crew also

man you have a nasty set up , iam loving this coupe what k series setup do you have ? and that ap1 cluster did you doi it your self ? and what did you do so it can work or what not?

love the coupe + looks like a sleeper , cant sleep on this lol :lol:

lol thanks man, i really appreciate comments like this after 2 years working on this car and always thinking i was never going to finish it. still not 100% finish but its there you know.

its a K20z3 swap and transmission. i made my own 3'' intake heat wraped Hytech rep. header heat wraped also. 3'' exhaust to a Vibrant 3'' muffler. It comes with the RBC manifold already, LSD, 4.7 final drive. just want to tune it soon and finish up the small details like alingment, install sway bars and a couple other things.

as for the ap1 cluster i installed its compatible with the VSS on this transmission so i didnt have to buy a $200 box to make speedo work. besides the civic DX didnt even have RPM tach so the cheapes way and the one i like most was this cluster.
By KinDx
#289358 NEW PICS ADDED FINALLY :woot:
By aimotax
#289359 Very nice I have a ej1 in flat black I did the paint my self but I purchased paint from walmart that shit sucks. How did you do the back bumper diffuser, I REALLY WANT THAT.
By BIGT94z
#289363 Sick coupe! Got any vids? 8)