Post YOUR Coupe here
By 1ACarlos
#278193 Nice coupe
By aceboogie
#280483 Just got some new wheels and dropped it. I had to put everything on hold because i had to replace my clutch and axles not to mention finals coming up. But I will post pics later!
By dbrooks
#280518 Nice platform for a build.

I'm excited to see where it will go.
By HungRealLow21
#281469 ahhh nice find for a stack the best ive done was 600 for a ex shell but i sold it like a dumass :x for 1200!!!! i didnt know much bout dem civics back in the day and now that i come to think bout it i fucked up had rear disk jdm center console, big brake set up, mugen suspension and springs lol i beat my self up everyday bout it lol man i need to move down to orlando lol
By aceboogie
#283569 Ok so I been studying alot since finals are next week but I finally got to take a break and take some pictures....tell me what you think

:thumb:

By johnnymck7
#283701 lookin good :thumb:
By aceboogie
#290874 Ok so I been gone for a while but i came into some money and been thinking about doing a swap. I've done alot of research but I'm just looking for opinions and to see what will be best. So my options right now would be between a complete ls swap, complete b20b swap or even a h22a complete swap....Now I know they all have their ups and downs but what do you guys think will be the best option for my first swap?
By Hatch-O-Doom
#290879 I am a fan of the B20

Just what I am running, its something different then most people run.
2L is nice and torquey and fun.
By drivehrideh
#290904 sweet coupe i will also be running meshies on mine if i ever get it done.
By aceboogie
#294144 Thanks again...heres some updated pictures

Heres my favorite