Post YOUR Coupe here
By couch_c
colby90210 wrote:Haha probably XD but the projectors were pretty fun to do, and its something you do not buy and just install. plus you can do it however you want, use your own shrouds and stuff to cut down. and just more experience then just buying some, sorta make it your own. :D but mines not i liked the look of the ones on hid-planet so i did those pretty much, its just all preference, if you have time i would say take the time and do it yourself rather than buying some, but if you dont have much time yea i would probably get the denjis.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I want to do my own retrofitting but I have a long way to go, spending 300 on projectors can wait, but it'll probably be something I'll do in the future :D
By colby90210
couch_c wrote:
colby90210 wrote:Haha probably XD but the projectors were pretty fun to do, and its something you do not buy and just install. plus you can do it however you want, use your own shrouds and stuff to cut down. and just more experience then just buying some, sorta make it your own. :D but mines not i liked the look of the ones on hid-planet so i did those pretty much, its just all preference, if you have time i would say take the time and do it yourself rather than buying some, but if you dont have much time yea i would probably get the denjis.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I want to do my own retrofitting but I have a long way to go, spending 300 on projectors can wait, but it'll probably be something I'll do in the future :D

haha yea the Morimoto Ds2 or H1 were pretty easy, the hardest part honestly was the shrouds:) but yea uber expensive, id like to see when you get it done tho :thumb: but you gotta start somewhere, i am going to college and i am doing a lot of night driving and they were a top on the list because the brightest lights i saw at the store was the orange sylvania but i heard the life sucks and these were the next best thing, because i hated my output xD
By couch_c
colby90210 wrote:
haha yea the Morimoto Ds2 or H1 were pretty easy, the hardest part honestly was the shrouds:) but yea uber expensive, id like to see when you get it done tho :thumb: but you gotta start somewhere, i am going to college and i am doing a lot of night driving and they were a top on the list because the brightest lights i saw at the store was the orange sylvania but i heard the life sucks and these were the next best thing, because i hated my output xD

Yeah I have night classes too so I picked up some hids but I have stock headlights so it's really scattered but it does help, as of now it's pointed downwards haha, I really want projectors but not the 1 piece I've been seeing or the denji's, I planned on getting one retrofitted like yours, hopefully soon after seeing yours, look really nice :thumb:
By colby90210
couch_c wrote:
colby90210 wrote:

Yeah I have night classes too so I picked up some hids but I have stock headlights so it's really scattered but it does help, as of now it's pointed downwards haha, I really want projectors but not the 1 piece I've been seeing or the denji's, I planned on getting one retrofitted like yours, hopefully soon after seeing yours, look really nice :thumb:

haha yea i know what you mean, i got my off of eBay from ipex :), spec d glass black housings and the clear corners for about 110 :) and they put out way better light than the stock, i used halogen for a few months in them then finally got my projectors in, and now i don't think i could go back to halogen xD
By colby90210
#297672 more pics :) and finally took a pic but its pretty dirty. but im posting it anyway:)

By colby90210
#301663 so i found some pics of when i first got my civic, shes came quite a way, who wants to see them???>
By ToviEj1
#301669 Wow, really clean body. Its definitely clean and I like the direction its going :thumb:
By colby90210
ToviEj1 wrote:Wow, really clean body. Its definitely clean and I like the direction its going :thumb:

Thanks!, i would like to start fixing up some more on it, like new front end and paint job but i have so many other priorities. it sucks hah XD and would like to get some polished wheels sometime but ill probably just sand down and repaint my motegi's when i go to get some new tires!!!
By cgerlecz09
#301676 you could do the tint yourself, i did it to my car and i found it simple saves you lots of money!!
By colby90210
SkunkDcivic wrote:love it :thumb:

why thank you :woot:
By colby90210
#305123 so what do you guys think about a dc2 front end on a coupe? only have saw hatches and sols with it, so im kinda torn
By colby90210
#307552 so i want to upgrade my engine possibly, what would be a good engine for a little more power but still get good mpg like 26 and up hwy?

its either this or save up and trade for a dc tegi?
By SkunkDcivic
#307562 How much do you wanna spend and depends how much more pep