Post YOUR Coupe here
By gtstripes
#278744 thought about integra DC2 seats? i have them and they are WAYYY more comfier than EG seats :thumb:
By Honda4life
#278748 I have integra gsr seats in my hatch and they are comfortable and hug you really well. If your gonna choose between prelude or del sol seats, i would say del sol because they are really comfy. Also welcome o the site and there is a lot of great people here who will help or kick you down some knowledge
By colby90210
Honda4life wrote:I have integra gsr seats in my hatch and they are comfortable and hug you really well. If your gonna choose between prelude or del sol seats, i would say del sol because they are really comfy. Also welcome o the site and there is a lot of great people here who will help or kick you down some knowledge

thanks for the advice:) i honestly have no idea what i am going to go with ath this point in time i just have to sit in each one i guess haha
By colby90210
#279383 So does retrofitting for HIDs make it 10 times brighter or are they still bright without a retrofit, and where could i find decent projector kits if it is worth it??
By Ahkten
colby90210 wrote:
Honda4life wrote:I have integra gsr seats in my hatch and they are comfortable and hug you really well. If your gonna choose between prelude or del sol seats, i would say del sol because they are really comfy. Also welcome o the site and there is a lot of great people here who will help or kick you down some knowledge

thanks for the advice:) i honestly have no idea what i am going to go with ath this point in time i just have to sit in each one i guess haha

Id say go for the GSR approach. I have regular EG seats in my hatch but my dad has GSRs in his coupe and its an amazing difference. I'm pretty sure GSRs sit a little lower than stock EG seats too. Which is nice :)
By colby90210
Ahkten wrote:
colby90210 wrote:

Id say go for the GSR approach. I have regular EG seats in my hatch but my dad has GSRs in his coupe and its an amazing difference. I'm pretty sure GSRs sit a little lower than stock EG seats too. Which is nice :)

why thank you, i just need confy seats for sitting for long drives:)
By Ahkten
colby90210 wrote:
Ahkten wrote:
colby90210 wrote:

Lol IMO, its like sitting on marshmallows. but thats just me :P I've sat 5+ hours in those seats and its beautiful!
By colby90210
Ahkten wrote:
colby90210 wrote:
Ahkten wrote:
colby90210 wrote:

Lol IMO, its like sitting on marshmallows. but thats just me :P I've sat 5+ hours in those seats and its beautiful!

mabye i should just buy a bunch of marshmallows and put them under my seat cover haha xD but i will consider some gsr seats to, thank you :)
By colby90210
#280751 so how are Piaa super plasma gt-x bulbs compared to hid? are they brighter than the stock halogen bulbs?
By Punksz6
#280807 Nice Coupe!!
By Fada Blayne
#280808 UPDATES! :lol:
By colby90210
Punksz6 wrote:Nice Coupe!!

why thank you!!
By colby90210
Fada Blayne wrote:UPDATES! :lol:

Haha im trying its hard right now, with school and all without money, next updates that i can afford have to be new tires a front camber kit( because my alignment is pretty screwed) and some tien 1.8 inch lowering springs hoping to get those soon as like in ordered next week. but in a couple months i am going to get new headlights and corners, side markers, fogs, hid, and hopefully some new seats soon, cause the stock eg seats are killer on me for hours of driving back and forth so hopefully some sol, lude, or gsr seats. :)
By colby90210
#281482 if anyone has tein s tech 1.8 inch drop could you post a picture plz and thank you